Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift (LITE) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift [LITE] - Guardian of the rift, and the entire galaxy!

z3BHJbQ.png

Basically the exact same thing as Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [Premium] except with a 1 hour weekly limit.

For more info or how to use the bot, see the premium version page.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [ALPHA] with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] v2.0.0 Released!

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] updated to v2.0.0.
- improved a lot of the priorities of actions in games
- eastern agility shortcut support: accounts with 56+ agility will automatically mine at the eastern (better) rocks at start of game
- essence pouch support! Bot will now use any essence pouches in your inventory & will automatically repair them if on lunars. Will use NPC contact in game if you have the runes in a rune pouch, or else will leave between games to cast it at the bank.
- dragon pickaxe spec support!
- bot will now perform logical actions between games (such as depositing runes, collecting uncharged cells, moving towards the rocks it'll mine, etc)
- bot will use any leftover essence between games if altars are still accessible
- added option to mine until first portal
- click validation: bot will detect misclicks and reclick rather than idling momentarily on misclicks
- added score/item tracking in UI
- fixed issues with parsing guardian count in lower player count games (mass worlds are still recommended)
- bot will now prioritize healing the nearest low health barrier (if not assembling a guardian) - updated talisman priority logic
- logic to destroy weaker cells if we don't have a use for them and we're about to get stronger ones
- tweaked logic of entering the game (will improve more later as jagex is making changes to the lobby next week)
- tweaked the timings/delays of a lot of actions
- fixed bug with north portal
- updated logging to provide more info on the actions it's doing
- attempted to pre-emptively handle changes jagex announced they plan to make next week (though the bot could still break & need to be fixed wednesday)
- probably more stuff, I forget

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Amazing bot mate!

It just doesn't seem to mine at the Eastern rock at the start of the game, any ideas why?

cuppa.drink(java);
Amazing bot mate!

It just doesn't seem to mine at the Eastern rock at the start of the game, any ideas why?
The bot is currently broken due to today's game update (they changed a number of things). I've got a fix queued & will be released soon :)

it keeps quitting as soon as i start it after caches are already cleared. could it be because a game is started already? im not sure why i cant get this to run but all your bots are always my go to so im sure itll run smooth sooner or later.

cuppa.drink(java);
it keeps quitting as soon as i start it
To clarify you mean the osrs game client is closing? If so, this is a common Runemate bug that randomly starts happening for people and you can fix on your end. The client developer Party uploaded this video to explain it:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] v2.0.3 Released!

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] updated to v2.0.3.
- removed the "Slider Priority" and "Balanced Every Game" (these options were inherently kind of flawed, such as how "Balanced Every Game", if the score was 55:56 Elemental:Catalytic, would choose Air over Blood. Custom priority list is more clear in it's intentions)
- added presets for Priority List (Default, Low-Mid Balanced, Catalytic Priority), can add more by request
- made taking cores optional entirely
- by default, the bot will now leave the mining area just before the guardians initially open. This is so that the bot is more likely to be ready for the portal spawns. This is also randomized and weighted depending on whether you're in the east/south mine, amount of pouches, etc.
- changed around NPC contact priority significantly. Will not use NPC contact if the round is mostly complete, will use between games, will not use in lobby area (if it needs runes from the bank, it'll take them into the game and NPC contact near the mine so as to not miss the start of the game)
- fixed an issue with talisman usage not being prioritized correctly
- fixed an issue where the bot couldn't detect the hud on very low population worlds (couldn't detect 0/2, 0/4, 0/6 guardian counts)

Last edited:
No way u did guardians :D

Gotta try it for the needle - anyway I'm nerd and did 1-99 rc manually back then..

cuppa.drink(java);
it keeps quitting as soon as i start it after caches are already cleared. could it be because a game is started already? im not sure why i cant get this to run but all your bots are always my go to so im sure itll run smooth sooner or later.
It still isn’t working for me it keeps trying to unlock escape to close the interfaces but spam clicks it
@ Anyone using a Mac (if you guys aren't using a Mac just ignore this), but I've found the reason for the "Can't find HUD" bug on Macs!

Basically Macs apparently use different newline characters than Windows, so the bot was unable to read the HUD info on Mac.

Sorry for the confusion. But this will be fixed in the next bot update :)

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] v2.0.4 Released!

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] updated to v2.0.4.
- FIXED ISSUE RUNNING THE BOT ON MAC (if you're on Mac & saw "Can't find HUD" this should now be fixed!)
- tweaked emptying/filling essence pouch delay, to improve reliability of filling 'Giant pouch'
- when using NPC contact, bot will now right click "Dark Mage" option if available
- other minor optimizations & fixes

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] v2.0.6 Released!

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [BETA] updated to v2.0.6.
- Added world hopping support. If the bot is in the lobby and there is not enough/too many players on the current world, it'll hop to a more suitable one from the outlined list.
- Fixed an issue preventing the bot from NPC contacting between games (lol)
- Optimized mining at start a bit more
- Other minor priority shuffling/optimization

Last edited:
Hay, do you have plans to update it to use the collosal pouch? It only fills it once rather than filling it up twice which means it worse that using all 4 smaller pouches atm.

P.s. amazing got otherwise!

Bot

cuppa.drink(java);
Hay, do you have plans to update it to use the collosal pouch? It only fills it once rather than filling it up twice which means it worse that using all 4 smaller pouches atm.

P.s. amazing got otherwise!

Bot
Hey :) Yeah I do plan to add colossal pouch support and I'd like to have it working soon, it's just difficult for me to verify because I don't have access to it yet. I'll try to get the 85 runecrafting soon, or maybe borrow an account from someone briefly to get it implemented properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.