Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter

cuppa.drink(java);
With your latest update, does it work with Forestry part 2 events?
Not yet. The latest update today was just a hotfix, as they changed the name of Mulch and it caused the bot to get stuck

Working on forestry 2 events now. That'll be released in the next couple days.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter with a new update entry:

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter v2.0.0 Released!

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter updated to v2.0.0.
- added support for all the new Forestry 2 events, and made modifications for changed events
- that means I added support for: entlings, beehives, pheasant eggs, poachers, enchantment ritual, reworked leprechaun event
- added support for 2h axes
- this was a lot of work in 2 days, I tell you h'wat :eyes:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Ran the bot for a little while this morning, all settings work great, but I found a small issue. Sometimes after events the temporary items such as eggs and mulch don’t disappear and the bot will hang when banking since they can’t be deposited. Might have just been me but worth the callout as everything else is flawless in terms of handling events and such. Thanks for the awesome work!

cuppa.drink(java);
Ran the bot for a little while this morning, all settings work great, but I found a small issue. Sometimes after events the temporary items such as eggs and mulch don’t disappear and the bot will hang when banking since they can’t be deposited. Might have just been me but worth the callout as everything else is flawless in terms of handling events and such. Thanks for the awesome work!
Thank you for the info! I think I know what the issue might be, will try to have fixed in the next update

When using the Fletch option the bot seems to be dropping shafts, I lost like 340k+ stack i had in Invo. I've not seen it happen but I can't explain the shafts being missing. This happens even when using Fletch+bank.