Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter - The Freaky Forester will never know what hit him.

c3O89ba.png

Everything a lumberjack could want. Chops wood, optionally handles forestry events, fletches, burns logs, etc.

Features:
  • Can be used for normal woodcutting if you want.
  • Can chop all common trees
  • Can handle ALL forestry events (including events released in "Forestry Part 2")
  • When in forestry mode, prioritizes trees other people are chopping...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
cuppa.drink(java);
Log basket and Leprechaun support, please! Otherwise great script so far :)
Log basket will be added soon :)

It currently should use the leprechaun to bank logs any time it has banking enabled and it sees the leprechaun

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa ForestryWoodcutter [BETA] with a new update entry:

Cuppa ForestryWoodcutter v1.0.2 Released!

Cuppa ForestryWoodcutter updated to v1.0.2.
- improvements to how the bot handles the flowering bush event
- fixed an issue where the bot continually restarted fletching when an event spawned
- properly ignores events if "Handle forestry events" disabled
- fixed the break handler
- improved bank pathing
- fixed an issue where the bot could try to bank event junk

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Would there be a possibility to add in cutting oaks in the WC guild, going to sawmill to plank and then bank? :)

Love your work, been using for a while!

What is the threshold that the bot will use the leprechaun? I can have a full log basket and my inventory can be 24/28 and the bot will not use it. I think it would be better for the bot to automatically use the leprechaun when it spawns, regardless of inventory status, rather than only use it when the inventory is 100% full.

cuppa.drink(java);
Would there be a possibility to add in cutting oaks in the WC guild, going to sawmill to plank and then bank? :)

Love your work, been using for a while!
I can add cutting oaks in the guild (if it doesn't have it already) but tbh I don't really plan to add sawmill support; That'd probably be a separate bot imo. You could probably use MaxiPlanks for that

What is the threshold that the bot will use the leprechaun?
It currently only uses the leprechaun if: banking is enabled, and it has a full inv (and then it'll check if there's a lep before banking)

I guess I can make it use the lep when it spawns & we have a moderate amount of logs as well

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Love the script, made it to lvl 65 so far, I've only noticed one or two smallish issues. Yew tree's at edgeville, sometimes missclicks and walks around the brick wall to the other side. < i noticed this happen frequently.

Yews at varrock palace, sometimes it seems to walk around "confused" if no tree's are available for chopping (i only partially noticed this while multi tasking so my description might be off, but i believe it was directly after a forrestry event that led into no tree's available for a few moments. It appeared to click around the area and walk around. < i only noticed this happen once.