Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa F2P Runecrafter

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa F2P Runecrafter - Because I hate runecrafting too.

L3pE5kV.png

Runecrafts at all F2P altars.

Usage:
  • have rune essence (or pure essence) in the bank
  • equip a tiara or have a talisman in your inventory
  • start the bot anywhere near the altar, the bank it'll use or the path it will traverse

Features:
  • supports ALL F2P altars (Air, Fire, Earth, Water, Mind, Body)
  • also supports imbuing tiaras for higher...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Super excited to try this out, got a shiny new f2p account that's either going to get banned or craft nats one day

At the moment I'm trying to craft airs. It runs to the bank, withdraws a full inventory then gets confused and sits at the bank indefinitely. Probably just the client being broken but worth a note.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Super excited to try this out, got a shiny new f2p account that's either going to get banned or craft nats one day

At the moment I'm trying to craft airs. It runs to the bank, withdraws a full inventory then gets confused and sits at the bank indefinitely. Probably just the client being broken but worth a note.
Banking related bugs are probably the client. If/when the client gets fixed, I'll revisit any bugs people mention during this downtime

Banking related bugs are probably the client. If/when the client gets fixed, I'll revisit any bugs people mention during this downtime

Unfortunately same problem today after the client has been fixed.

I've tried starting the bot in the air altar with a full inventory of rune essence, in this case it runs back to Falador east bank deposits the essence, withdraws another 28 then gets stuck looking at the bank screen.

If I try starting at the bank with an empty inventory, same result. Opens the bank withdraws 28 rune essence then gets stuck looking at the bank screen.

Edit -
Swapped from rune essence to pure essence and it seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Unfortunately same problem today after the client has been fixed.

I've tried starting the bot in the air altar with a full inventory of rune essence, in this case it runs back to Falador east bank deposits the essence, withdraws another 28 then gets stuck looking at the bank screen.

If I try starting at the bank with an empty inventory, same result. Opens the bank withdraws 28 rune essence then gets stuck looking at the bank screen.
Weird, it worked a few days ago. Alright, thank you for the follow up, I'll take a look at it tonight.

cuppa.drink(java);
Just edited my post as you replied, swapping to pure essence immediately fixed it. Looks like your issue is with standard rune essence
Oh, that makes a lot of sense, I only tested the bot with Pure ess. Regular essence is meant to be to supported though, so I'll fix that ASAP. Thank you for the info :)

It works now with rune essence, thanks for checking out my review. Idk how to change reviews so I posted a new one. Just that I noticed some bug or something that whenever the bot is active, it always changes the game client to "static size" when usually I use the "expands to fill a window"

cuppa.drink(java);
It works now with rune essence, thanks for checking out my review. Idk how to change reviews so I posted a new one. Just that I noticed some bug or something that whenever the bot is active, it always changes the game client to "static size" when usually I use the "expands to fill a window"
Glad it's working now.

All my bots change the game client to fixed size as it's more foolproof and quicker for the mouse to move across the screen. I've always found that botting in resizable causes issues with some menus blocking objects, the bot getting stuck, and generally being slower.

Hey cupa, thanks for the bot!

I was wondering if you ever considered working a p2p runecrafting bot? There is 1 bot I'm considering paying for, but I trust your bots the most,

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey cupa, thanks for the bot!

I was wondering if you ever considered working a p2p runecrafting bot? There is 1 bot I'm considering paying for, but I trust your bots the most,
I've considered it, but there's just a lot more involved in p2p RCing (rune pouches, teleports, a lot more methods etc) I don't think it would necessarily be soon.

I've considered it, but there's just a lot more involved in p2p RCing (rune pouches, teleports, a lot more methods etc) I don't think it would necessarily be soon.

Ah ok.

Note- Other then the Abyss RC, the other bots are basically bad. Zmi/Kourend/The blood/soul 1 would be great RC bots. Idk if they're less work then abyss RC but just thought I should put em out there!

23338848953b11db14de1fe1de55a4e3.png

Hey bro, air RC in fally doesn't work, tried all different zoom settings and bot settings. Even if i run closer to the alter manually it just runs back and wants to go to to that same spot

2e8b53a31cb75d1ad911ab5f635d9f43.png

Same with mind alter "Traversing to *** Altar"

cuppa.drink(java);
23338848953b11db14de1fe1de55a4e3.png

Hey bro, air RC in fally doesn't work, tried all different zoom settings and bot settings. Even if i run closer to the alter manually it just runs back and wants to go to to that same spot

2e8b53a31cb75d1ad911ab5f635d9f43.png

Same with mind alter "Traversing to *** Altar"
This might be a silly question but I can't really tell in the pictures. Are you wearing the correct tiara?

This might be a silly question but I can't really tell in the pictures. Are you wearing the correct tiara?
Using the talisman, maybe that is why lmao. Is the script only tiara supported

Well, seems like im an Fwit. Air and Mind tested and working ok with a tiara haha. Sorry bro. Thanks for the tip and the script tho :)