Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet (LITE) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cuppa, I was just trying out the bot and it would just stand there after entering the corrupted gauntlet. I had all runelite plugins disabled, and video settings set to fixed. Would just go in the room and that was it. Status bar said it was trying to search the next room (direction).

@CuppaJava Yea, something with the new Runemate update seems to have broken scripts. I can't get any to work even after completely reinstalling Runemate

cuppa.drink(java);
@wingchangwow cc Acez (replied this in another thread too) but yeah there was an issue earlier tonight.

By my understanding, this issue has been fixed and everything should be working if you restart OSRS & Runemate. Feel free to test bots using the lite version so you don't get charged if it gives issues.

@wingchangwow cc Acez (replied this in another thread too) but yeah there was an issue earlier tonight.

By my understanding, this issue has been fixed and everything should be working if you restart OSRS & Runemate. Feel free to test bots using the lite version so you don't get charged if it gives issues.

Kind of odd, I even tried that last night before posting the comment and now it's working fine. Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.