Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa CharterShipBuyer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuppa.drink(java);
Restarted it 2-3 times. I haven't had issues until today. I restarted osrs clients, and spectre.
I just tested the current live version myself and it seems to work fine, so it's probably some weird temporary bug on your end. I'd recommend restarting the computer or possibly just giving it some time before trying it again (maybe tomorrow or something). And test out the lite version to make sure it works since it uses the same code base. Not totally sure what could be wrong, but hopefully it just fixes itself for you.

Either way, I'll transfer you the credits now that would have been used for 3 restarts, no problem :)

I just tested the current live version myself and it seems to work fine, so it's probably some weird temporary bug on your end. I'd recommend restarting the computer or possibly just giving it some time before trying it again (maybe tomorrow or something). And test out the lite version to make sure it works since it uses the same code base. Not totally sure what could be wrong, but hopefully it just fixes itself for you.

Either way, I'll transfer you the credits now that would have been used for 3 restarts, no problem :)

Cool, I'll give the lite version a test tomorrow. thanks

Looks like world hopping is broken with it currently. Can get it to hop maybe once or twice then just sits there with random mouse movements and zooms all the way out.

As stated, it hops fine until it banks, and which case it is unable to hop again. Does it require specific key finds that im unaware of for opening the hop world screen? As I found it works when i just click on the door icon and it hops, but it stays stuck on inventory after banking.

any chance of updating it to work properly?

@CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);
As stated, it hops fine until it banks, and which case it is unable to hop again. Does it require specific key finds that im unaware of for opening the hop world screen? As I found it works when i just click on the door icon and it hops, but it stays stuck on inventory after banking.

any chance of updating it to work properly?

@CuppaJava
Oh, hey sorry I didn't see this post. Which is weird because I follow the thread.

Anyway I'm not sure why it's not working. I can take a look at it tomorrow. Just to clarify what is the issue exactly? It shops, then banks, then closes the bank and then does nothing? Or runs back to the shop and tries to hop and then does nothing?

Just asking for the specifics as I don't have membership right now and was hoping to fix it without having to use it on my acc.

Also how long has it not been working? Just want to double check it's not just runemate bot client bugging.

Oh, hey sorry I didn't see this post. Which is weird because I follow the thread.

Anyway I'm not sure why it's not working. I can take a look at it tomorrow. Just to clarify what is the issue exactly? It shops, then banks, then closes the bank and then does nothing? Or runs back to the shop and tries to hop and then does nothing?

Just asking for the specifics as I don't have membership right now and was hoping to fix it without having to use it on my acc.

Also how long has it not been working? Just want to double check it's not just runemate bot client bugging.
No worries my dude! Thanks for your reply, and your awesome scripts man !

It will buy, and hop until inv is full. It then goes to bank, and returns to shop, however once it returns from banking, it wont hop once it reaches the shop again. (i.e. it will work until full inv, bank, go back to buy, and not hop). Now if I were to just click the world hop page, it will work fine again and freeze.

cuppa.drink(java);
No worries my dude! Thanks for your reply, and your awesome scripts man !

It will buy, and hop until inv is full. It then goes to bank, and returns to shop, however once it returns from banking, it wont hop once it reaches the shop again. (i.e. it will work until full inv, bank, go back to buy, and not hop). Now if I were to just click the world hop page, it will work fine again and freeze.
I'm testing it again now and it seems to work fine, so I'm not 100% sure. One thing I did notice is that recently jagex seems to have put a new message regarding something to do with server overloading, and the bot gets stuck on that message, is that what you're seeing? Either way I'm updating the bot to click "Yes, and don't warn me about this again." if it sees that warning. The update should be reviewed and out in the next few days.

Actually @cdavies I'm looking at it more now and I have some code changes I hadn't pushed yet, so it's definitely possible the live version is broken. Either way I'll push some tweaks now and they should be up in a few days.

Just a heads up if you didn't know there's also a lite version to test for free if it's currently working, so you don't have to waste credits.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it buys items correctly and just walks west trying to leave Port Phas... Will try again tomorrow but wasted $0.16-$0.24 retrying to no avail.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it buys items correctly and just walks west trying to leave Port Phas... Will try again tomorrow but wasted $0.16-$0.24 retrying to no avail.
Howdy, the bot currently only works in Port Khazard (which it mentions in the bot info). Either way, no worries, I'll find out how much you spent and refund it in a second. Also a heads up there's a lite version of the bot you can test out first to get the setup right.

Edit: I'm seeing a session where 28 cents was spent so I'm assuming that was you. Refunding now, cheers mate

Howdy, the bot currently only works in Port Khazard (which it mentions in the bot info). Either way, no worries, I'll find out how much you spent and refund it in a second. Also a heads up there's a lite version of the bot you can test out first to get the setup right.

Edit: I'm seeing a session where 28 cents was spent so I'm assuming that was you. Refunding now, cheers mate
Oh I'm a dumbass. I really appreciate the refund!

Donno if someone else having this issue, my bot buy then bank, then try walk back and just stop middle way and stay there

cuppa.drink(java);
Donno if someone else having this issue, my bot buy then bank, then try walk back and just stop middle way and stay there
I just tested it and it seems to work fine for me, not sure why it isn't working for you. That being said, I pushed a new bot a couple days ago that is an AIO bot for every shop (so it'll replace this bot), so you can try that out once it gets approved.

This bot is no longer being maintained. Use CuppaShopperAIO instead, as it has presets to buy from this shop and more.

cuppa.drink(java);
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.