Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa CharterShipBuyer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuppa.drink(java);
started it, used it for about 30 seconds then it crashed and charged me.... yeah
Just refunded your 5 cents from the crash.

It does crash very infrequently (I get notifications when it does for anyone), but not often. You can try again, or try out the lite version if you just want to test it.

just started using this and instantly there was an issue where the shop was 'overstocked' so iron man can't purchase anything and it was just sitting there trying to buy them over and over

cuppa.drink(java);
just started using this and instantly there was an issue where the shop was 'overstocked' so iron man can't purchase anything and it was just sitting there trying to buy them over and over
Ooh interesting, I never noticed that bug. Can you provide a screenshot (or just a quote of the exact text it currently says?) I don't have a members account right now but I think I know how to fix that pretty easily.

cuppa.drink(java);
feels slow on the clicking, and from the bank to the boat, it seems like it always clicks excactly the same spot.

any update on this? @CuppaJava
I don't really play anymore/I don't have a members accounts currently so I can't easily test it to make big updates. Do people usually play/bot fully zoomed out now? One thing I was considering was having the bot just fully zoom out that way (I think) everything would be visible on the screen and the bot could just click back and forth between the bank and the shop.

I don't really play anymore/I don't have a members accounts currently so I can't easily test it to make big updates. Do people usually play/bot fully zoomed out now? One thing I was considering was having the bot just fully zoom out that way (I think) everything would be visible on the screen and the bot could just click back and forth between the bank and the shop.

what if i pay for a membership for you to check it out?
Works, but would like it updated :)

cuppa.drink(java);
what if i pay for a membership for you to check it out?
Works, but would like it updated :)
Haha I can appreciate the offer but there's no need for that ;)
I'll look into getting membership and updating the bot soonish (within the week probably).

I suppose the best change to make would be to have the bot automatically zoom out all the way and click directly on the bank and shop so it doesn't need to use intermediate tiles. Is there anything else that I should look into adding?

Thank you for this script, I've used it for many hours over a few accounts and it works very well.

Yesterday the script crashed and I lost an hour, could you please refund it for me. Logs attached

Attachments

• Cuppa CharterShipBuyer 1-18 17-15-25.log
    277 bytes · Views: 1
cuppa.drink(java);
Thank you for this script, I've used it for many hours over a few accounts and it works very well.

Yesterday the script crashed and I lost an hour, could you please refund it for me. Logs attached
Sure no problem, I sent you the refund for the hour.

Was working well, but tonight I kept turning it on and it would just brick the osrs client. It kept charing me for an hour each time.... Extremely annoying

cuppa.drink(java);
Was working well, but tonight I kept turning it on and it would just brick the osrs client. It kept charing me for an hour each time.... Extremely annoying
Weird, nothing has been changed in the past 3 weeks or so. (Well, I'm uploading a change now but it isn't out yet). When was it last working for you? Maybe a runescape update broke something or it's a local bug on your end?

Do you know how many times you restarted it? I know the charging you an hour every time it starts thing is annoying, that's runemate's system though.

Edit: also as a heads up, there's a lite version here Cuppa CharterShipBuyer LITE which you can run for free (which only buys junk) to test if the bot is working so you don't have to waste credits

Weird, nothing has been changed in the past 3 weeks or so. (Well, I'm uploading a change now but it isn't out yet). When was it last working for you? Maybe a runescape update broke something or it's a local bug on your end?

Do you know how many times you restarted it? I know the charging you an hour every time it starts thing is annoying, that's runemate's system though.

Edit: also as a heads up, there's a lite version here Cuppa CharterShipBuyer LITE which you can run for free (which only buys junk) to test if the bot is working so you don't have to waste credits

Restarted it 2-3 times. I haven't had issues until today. I restarted osrs clients, and spectre.

Status
Not open for further replies.