Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Blessed Bone Shards

cuppa.drink(java);
How does it work for the sun-kissed bones? They cannot be un-noted from the guy at the altar and standing at a bank wont work. I know it's likely me doing something wrong, but any pointers in the right direction? Sitting on multiple thousands of sun-kissed to turn into fragments thanks to the moons of peril
i should improve it because its janky, but if you have chiselling & blessing selected, and keep sun kissed bones in the bank (while you have a chisel in the inv) itll process the sunkissed bones

i should improve it because its janky, but if you have chiselling & blessing selected, and keep sun kissed bones in the bank (while you have a chisel in the inv) itll process the sunkissed bones
I just tried to do this; sun-kissed in bank, chisel in my inventory, with afk chisel + bless/chisel selected, started the bot at the altar, and it didn't do anything :D If there's any more info I can provide to assist, please let me know!

cuppa.drink(java);
I just tried to do this; sun-kissed in bank, chisel in my inventory, with afk chisel + bless/chisel selected, started the bot at the altar, and it didn't do anything :D If there's any more info I can provide to assist, please let me know!
Uhhhhhh well it should be going back to the bank for more shards/wines.

But maybe try starting with that setup, some shards (& chisel) in your inventory & the bank open. Janky for sure and I should fix it but that might work

Uhhhhhh well it should be going back to the bank for more shards/wines.

But maybe try starting with that setup, some shards (& chisel) in your inventory & the bank open. Janky for sure and I should fix it but that might work
I did not have any wines with my setup - I assumed it would just chisel them all, Ill grab some and see what happens! Thanks

How do I fix the issue of the Sunfire wine bot going the wrong "Travel" option? It keeps going to Mount Cara instead of the Altar, visual right next to the travel map which is annoying and bad design by Jag lmao

cuppa.drink(java);
How do I fix the issue of the Sunfire wine bot going the wrong "Travel" option? It keeps going to Mount Cara instead of the Altar, visual right next to the travel map which is annoying and bad design by Jag lmao
Honestly there probably isn't anything you can do on your end unfortunately; I think this never happens for me during testing because I dont have the other locations unlocked I think lol

I'll add it to my todo list to have a failsafe, and fix itself if it goes to the wrong area

Its having troubles adding sunfire splinters to the jugs of wine. It just says lets get started and stalls.

cuppa.drink(java);
Its having troubles adding sunfire splinters to the jugs of wine. It just says lets get started and stalls.
It's working on my end. Is it possible it's getting stuck on something else?

I'd recommend first restarting osrs/rm, testing using trial, disabling plugins which may interfere.

If it persists please dm me a log (found in help > view logs) and ideally a screen shot of your settings