Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Blast Mining

Cuppa what teleports do I require to run this? I currently only have the kourend kingdom teleport in the normal spellbook, is that sufficient or do i require another method? I also have full prospector outfit from your MLM bot is there anything else i require?

cuppa.drink(java);
Can you add a failsafe to run away from the dynamite if it senses another player? For example, I've noticed the script would 'turn off' by not running away from lit dynamites resulting in taking damage if it sense another player within the vicinity because it is trying to hop world. I would recommend adding a toggle to hopping world because many of player would hop if they see another player already blast mining.

cuppa.drink(java);
Can you add a failsafe to run away from the dynamite if it senses another player? For example, I've noticed the script would 'turn off' by not running away from lit dynamites resulting in taking damage if it sense another player within the vicinity because it is trying to hop world. I would recommend adding a toggle to hopping world because many of player would hop if they see another player already blast mining.
Honestly you are right, the worldhopping on this bot is a bit barebones and could use some tweaking. Thank you for the reminder, I'll try to look into improving it soon.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited: