Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Blast Mining

OHHHHHHH, okay, I see the bug now. I was confused because I wasn't able to find the bug before. I thought you meant it wouldn't collecting the blasted ore on the ground. Now I'm seeing what you're saying, it successfully collects the ore from the guy once and then fails to next time.

The bug will definitely be fixed in the next update, sorry about that :)

I'm also shortening the min "collect ore every X minutes" time to 5 minutes so you can check for yourself more easily that it's working properly :)

Yeah, i could imagine its hard to understand in written text. Appreciate the quick response, praying to god i dont get banned now :p

Is it possible to give the bot a quit timer.

Like you can set the bot to end in 6 hours.
Would be able to set it to end while i sleep :p

cuppa.drink(java);
Is it possible to give the bot a quit timer.
Uhhhhhh yeah I could look into adding this, potentially as a general setting to all my bots. Maybe.

In the meantime you could just set your PC to shutdown after X amount of time, that's what I do since not a lot of bots have this option.
If you're on windows you can easily do this in command prompt with
shutdown -s -f -t XXXX
Where XXXX is the amount of time in seconds for the timer.

More info
Put a shutdown timer on your Windows desktop with this command

When the bot is hopping world its standing next to the walls, so it keeps taking damage from the other players explosion.

Maybe u could make it walk a few away from the walls so it wouldnt take damage while hopping?

cuppa.drink(java);
When the bot is hopping world its standing next to the walls, so it keeps taking damage from the other players explosion.

Maybe u could make it walk a few away from the walls so it wouldnt take damage while hopping?
I have noticed this before actually, I suppose it would be kind of important for lower level accounts.

Will make it walk away from the walls before hopping

Just as a general message for anyone reading this: a reminder that if the bot crashes or breaks, please send me the logs and let me know exactly what the bot was trying to do at the time/what your settings were. I'm seeing that a couple of people have been having crashes lately, but I've gotten no bug reports. And the automatic crash reports from RM are kinda useless for debugging.

cuppa.drink(java);
opened it up 4 times no it fails and says "This bot has no interface" charged me for all 4 times tho :/
Thank you for the message! I was seeing crash reports, but runemate's crash report system is kind of confusing so I wasn't sure what was happening exactly. I'll send you the refund for 4 hours :)

I'm not totally sure why that bot is crashing for you right now, it just worked for me. If you run the lite version does the same thing happen? Are other bots not working for you? Has the BlastMiner worked for you before, or is this your first time trying it?

Thank you so much for the refund! Was really not reaching for it!

I tried it on my laptop this morning where it failed, switched over to my desktop and it was the same error.

I'm running on MinerAIO and its working like a charm.€

I just tested it a second ago, and it still fails.

cuppa.drink(java);
Thank you so much for the refund! Was really not reaching for it!

I tried it on my laptop this morning where it failed, switched over to my desktop and it was the same error.

I'm running on MinerAIO and its working like a charm.€

I just tested it a second ago, and it still fails.
Ah yes, you are correct! I was testing the Lite version which was working for me, but I just tried to regular premium version and it crashed. Looks like I messed something up in the last update.

Will get it fixed asap!

Last edited:
For some reason the bot gets stuck switching worlds when another player crashes the location. I have to manually click the world switching tab to enable the bot to run correctly.

cuppa.drink(java);
For some reason the bot gets stuck switching worlds when another player crashes the location. I have to manually click the world switching tab to enable the bot to run correctly.
There seems to be some client bug introduced in the latest game update, I had this happen to me as well on one PC but not the other. Basically Runemate seems to think the worldhop menu is open when it isn't.

Clearing the OSRS cache fixed it for me.