Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Blast Mining

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Blast Mining - Mine like a super dwarf, with explosives!

dR1ZuFQ.png

Mines ore at blast mining like a madman. Start with lots of dynamite, a pickaxe, a chisel and a tinderbox. Also have food in the bank.

Features:
  • automatically walks to the Blast Mine from the main Kourend Teleport location!
  • three different mining pattern options (the most common layout from the wiki, and the 2 previous layouts, used by legit players all the time)
  • will take food from the bank...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty done some testing:

It seems like there are a bunch of folks botting here, so hopping should be a little less aggressive, perhaps pick up the ores first
(this was only an issue on the west side for some reason, maybe luck)

Bot is fast that's good, it might need a quick energy refill support for the east side tho (takes ~20 minutes for energy to deplete, 67 agility and full grace)

cuppa.drink(java);
Alrighty done some testing:

It seems like there are a bunch of folks botting here, so hopping should be a little less aggressive, perhaps pick up the ores first
(this was only an issue on the west side for some reason, maybe luck)

Bot is fast that's good, it might need a quick energy refill support for the east side tho (takes ~20 minutes for energy to deplete, 67 agility and full grace)
Yeah I was consider having it pickup the ores first, my main concern with that was just if someone else starts dynamiting the wall it might kill us. It is a pretty popular spot though, maybe I could add support for more locations (though I'm not sure which). Or I could tighten up the hopping logic to only hop if someone starts mining our walls, maybe.

Energy is a good point, I was testing on a high agility account with graceful, so I may need to add stam/energy pot support.

I appreciate the feedback.

Bot didnt claim the ores, so was stuck at trying to excavate. it just kept clicking and clicking. Donno for how long tho, but am pretty sure im getting banned for this :p

cuppa.drink(java);
@yahyanidawi
That's very strange, sorry about that. Could you send me the log (in Help > View Logs)? I haven't seen that happen before.

Im feeling anxious leaving this bot on its own, since there is a cap on how many ores u can have stacked.
Its like it claims them once and banks them, and then it just kinda bugs out and doesnt do it again..

You have to add some kind of killswitch, like if it doesnt collect any ores in 5 minutes or repeats the same process 5 times it just ends.

Love the bot btw.

cuppa.drink(java);
Im feeling anxious leaving this bot on its own, since there is a cap on how many ores u can have stacked.
Its like it claims them once and banks them, and then it just kinda bugs out and doesnt do it again..

You have to add some kind of killswitch, like if it doesnt collect any ores in 5 minutes or repeats the same process 5 times it just ends.

Love the bot btw.
OHHHHHHH, okay, I see the bug now. I was confused because I wasn't able to find the bug before. I thought you meant it wouldn't collecting the blasted ore on the ground. Now I'm seeing what you're saying, it successfully collects the ore from the guy once and then fails to next time.

The bug will definitely be fixed in the next update, sorry about that :)

I'm also shortening the min "collect ore every X minutes" time to 5 minutes so you can check for yourself more easily that it's working properly :)