Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid

Sometimes at the top it gets stuck between interacting w/ obstacle and waiting for camera to stop before claiming top. I tried putting it in fixed mode. not sure what else to try. sorry if this has been asked before.

Hi Cuppa, I started running this bot today and am having an issue with banking. It keeps going to the bank after every top, and once it goes to the bank and withdraws everything needed, it just continually clicks on the Bank at Banker option.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi Cuppa, I started running this bot today and am having an issue with banking. It keeps going to the bank after every top, and once it goes to the bank and withdraws everything needed, it just continually clicks on the Bank at Banker option.
A lot of the time these would be temporary issues, so you could try restarting osrs & rm and test with the lite version

Otherwise if the issue persists you can dm me a log from the session (found in help > view logs) as well as a screenshot of your settings/info on the food you're using

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited: