Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid

cuppa.drink(java);
I agree with Anon_Guy. Give players the option to configure food and waterskins like you're doing with the other agility script and let them figure it out. Agility Pyramid is a very good alternative to Seers Village which has a high ban rate. I would certain use this bot starting at 60 agility to 80 agility.
I understand and I'll try to look more into this soon. Letting the user choose definitely shifts the burden a bit which is nice.

In the meantime, if you did want an alternative to seers I'd recommend the werewolf agility course. The agilityaio bot does support it, and it seems to have very few players show up (which is surprising as it's a good method), and would likely have less bans than seers. Just a note.

Also PS it's recommended to use Runelite rather than Vanilla, if you're not already, as Runelite anecdotally seems to be getting less bans as well.

cuppa.drink(java);
im having a issue with the first wall it gets stuck at the beginning of the pyramid other then that it runs fine
That sounds odd, I haven't heard of this happening tbh. Could you maybe try a different camera angle/zoom or something (I forget if the bot sets it). Maybe try in fixed mode if you're not already.

The below may help, not certain:
If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Otherwise, this sounds like it may be the type of issue that is sometimes a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again. Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

That sounds odd, I haven't heard of this happening tbh. Could you maybe try a different camera angle/zoom or something (I forget if the bot sets it). Maybe try in fixed mode if you're not already.

The below may help, not certain:

may have been the zoom out on the mini map

In the latest update, the bot will sometimes get stuck at the top of the pyramid right before it gets the pyramid top.

Does this bot take Ring of Endurance into consideration when drinking stamina potion? Drink stamina when energy is less than 60.

cuppa.drink(java);
Does this bot take Ring of Endurance into consideration when drinking stamina potion? Drink stamina when energy is less than 60.
Not currently, but I'll update the bot so it only drinks when less than 60 energy in the next update