Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility Pyramid

Hey Cuppa! Having great success with your bots and waiting a few weeks (For the potential delayed punishment lol) before I give reviews. I've used your AIO Agility bot, your Motherlode Mine bot, and your Miner AIO bot so far to great success! No hitches on any of them. Again, I intend to write reviews for all of the bots I use once I can attest to their ban avoidance. I bot on the schedule that I'd normally play, so any reprimands that occur would likely be behaviorally based.

Anyway! I myself have about 700 laps on my ironman at the agility pyramid. My inventory is always the same. Coins, 3 spaces, and 24 waterskins. I do this because it is the perfect balance between efficiency (laps per hour) and run energy (weight) that I've found. Can you add an option for the number of pyramids that the bot collects before turn in? Turning in every pyramid is incredibly inefficient and I'm getting 20% less laps per hour. Obviously that's not the main concern (Just a testament to the loss of efficiency). The main concern being that the behavior may seem rather inhuman.

Signed a rapidly growing fan!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa! Having great success with your bots and waiting a few weeks (For the potential delayed punishment lol) before I give reviews. I've used your AIO Agility bot, your Motherlode Mine bot, and your Miner AIO bot so far to great success! No hitches on any of them. Again, I intend to write reviews for all of the bots I use once I can attest to their ban avoidance. I bot on the schedule that I'd normally play, so any reprimands that occur would likely be behaviorally based.

Anyway! I myself have about 700 laps on my ironman at the agility pyramid. My inventory is always the same. Coins, 3 spaces, and 24 waterskins. I do this because it is the perfect balance between efficiency (laps per hour) and run energy (weight) that I've found. Can you add an option for the number of pyramids that the bot collects before turn in? Turning in every pyramid is incredibly inefficient and I'm getting 20% less laps per hour. Obviously that's not the main concern (Just a testament to the loss of efficiency). The main concern being that the behavior may seem rather inhuman.

Signed a rapidly growing fan!
Hey :) As you know the pyramid tops are very heavy which is why I usually do recommend turning them in every time, but honestly I should make this an optional setting that can be changed. Will add this soon to be able to pick after how many to turn it in :)

cuppa.drink(java);
good bot but died using it :/ got the hp eat at 30-70%
Oof I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately this is always possible, especially if the account is low hp (there could be rare circumstances that result in it being combo'd by fall damage/desert heat). What HP level was the account?

cuppa.drink(java);
Why not have it run to nearby town to refill waterskins?
I intended to add this feature a while ago, honestly it's just that the bot doesn't get a ton of usage so it was pretty low priority. I do still think I should add it eventually though.

Edit: I think the biggest issue is that it's not totally clear when the bot should actually go bank. If it waits until it has no food or waterskins left it can easily be stranded/die on the pyramid (especially at lower levels), but I wouldn't know at how many waterskins/food items it should go bank because it'll vary so much for different accounts.

Last edited:
I intended to add this feature a while ago, honestly it's just that the bot doesn't get a ton of usage so it was pretty low priority. I do still think I should add it eventually though.

Edit: I think the biggest issue is that it's not totally clear when the bot should actually go bank. If it waits until it has no food or waterskins left it can easily be stranded/die on the pyramid (especially at lower levels), but I wouldn't know at how many waterskins/food items it should go bank because it'll vary so much for different accounts.

You could just keep it on the safe side. 2-3 waterskins should be plenty. If still on the pyramid, finish run, then do a waterskin refill run. You could add it in as an option and then see what happens, lol. As it is now though, it runs until you run out of them, then logs out. Not great if you're doing a longer session.

I agree with Anon_Guy. Give players the option to configure food and waterskins like you're doing with the other agility script and let them figure it out. Agility Pyramid is a very good alternative to Seers Village which has a high ban rate. I would certain use this bot starting at 60 agility to 80 agility.