Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

yo Cuppa! first off ily, and thank you very much for all your bots. you're easily the best bot creator on runemate right now

quick question: does Prif course support catching crystal imps? I don't see it mentioned so I'm assuming not - but IMO, it's definitely something that's worthwhile to look into. On average, I run into 1-2 imps/hour (sometimes more) when running from the end of the course to the starting ladder - translating to roughly an additional 6-14mil gp from 75-92 Agility alone (depending on rng, of course)

Just wondering b/c I made my own Prif bot using VisualRM, but there are a couple of things I can't get quite right / don't like about my bot design - def trust your experience with bot coding more than mine :D As an iron though, catching imps during the course is too sweet of a perk for me, so I just wanted to mention it and see your thoughts :)

Cheers <3

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
yo Cuppa! first off ily, and thank you very much for all your bots. you're easily the best bot creator on runemate right now

quick question: does Prif course support catching crystal imps? I don't see it mentioned so I'm assuming not - but IMO, it's definitely something that's worthwhile to look into. On average, I run into 1-2 imps/hour (sometimes more) when running from the end of the course to the starting ladder - translating to roughly an additional 6-14mil gp from 75-92 Agility alone (depending on rng, of course)

Just wondering b/c I made my own Prif bot using VisualRM, but there are a couple of things I can't get quite right / don't like about my bot design - def trust your experience with bot coding more than mine :D As an iron though, catching imps during the course is too sweet of a perk for me, so I just wanted to mention it and see your thoughts :)

Cheers <3
I appreciate the kind words :)

It doesn't currently support implings, and honestly I kinda hesitate to add it as it's pretty niche, only a theoretical 50-100k/h difference and has potential to end up getting stuck :rolleyes:

I can consider adding a really simple implementation though, what would be the simplest way to add this? Something like "if the bot has the hunter level and sees a crystal imp nearby & has the Inv space, catch it"? I assume it'd only be barehanded.

No promises but maybe I could add it as a really simple tack-on.

I appreciate the kind words :)

It doesn't currently support implings, and honestly I kinda hesitate to add it as it's pretty niche, only a theoretical 50-100k/h difference and has potential to end up getting stuck :rolleyes:

I can consider adding a really simple implementation though, what would be the simplest way to add this? Something like "if the bot has the hunter level and sees a crystal imp nearby & has the Inv space, catch it"? I assume it'd only be barehanded.

No promises but maybe I could add it as a really simple tack-on.
pm'ing you

cuppa.drink(java);
it says, "Cuppa AgilityAIO could not be started(null)"
Hey, yeah all my bots are currently broken due to last night's Runemate update. I'm working to get them back up asap.
You'll see a post on my profile's status or in the #announcements channel on my discord (in my signature) when fixed.

Hello, Cuppa! First of all, I want to say thanks for such an incredible bot! Though, I've noticed that there's some bot like behaviour when doing the Wildernesss agility course. To be more specific, it's spam clicking rope swing the entire time from approaching til finishing the obstacle. Secondly, when failing the swing obstacle, for some reason, the bot clicks to the north of the minimap when climbing up the ladder out of the dungeon before heading towards the jumping stones (not sure if always, but it did not run the failed rope swing again after failing). I would really appreciate if you could take a look into it as I'd really want to skip the seers course :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey. You still working on it? I tried to run it but was Null.
This should be fixed & it should be working now

To be more specific, it's spam clicking rope swing the entire time from approaching til finishing the obstacle.
This is a strange one, I've never seen it. But I'll try running it now and see if I can reproduce it.

Secondly, when failing the swing obstacle, for some reason, the bot clicks to the north of the minimap when climbing up the ladder out of the dungeon before heading towards the jumping stones (not sure if always, but it did not run the failed rope swing again after failing).
I think I've seen this happen before but I don't really remember for sure.

I'll try testing wildy course out a bit and see what I can do.

As a side note, this is a bit of a mini-secret, but the werewolf agility course is pretty great for skipping Seers. Werewolf agility requires 60 agil & Creature of Fenkenstrain but provides a similar xp/h to Seers with much lower risk. Cuppa Agility can do werewolf.

Hey man, love the bot used it on osrs - have you added support for the "golden brick road" fragment so that it picks up coins on mark of grace drops in leagues?

Cheers brother

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey man, love the bot used it on osrs - have you added support for the "golden brick road" fragment so that it picks up coins on mark of grace drops in leagues?

Cheers brother
Yeah I did add it a couple days ago, the bot should automatically pick up coins spawned by the relic :)