Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

Regarding the food thing, I'm not sure if it's related to MOGs or if it's just a bug in the eating logic. What's your HP level? I have it eat food contextually on level so it might be confused there. Otherwise I'm not totally sure about the eating thing, as it only has one place in the code that it can eat (which is when it's HP is below the eat percent, randomized).

I haven't tested this in a while, but I seem to remember that yes, if it ever runs out of stuff to alch it should just continue doing agility without trying to alch anymore. Also I'm looking at the code now and yeah it always verifies we have the alching stuff before trying to perform the action, so if the stuff is ever missing it just continues doing laps normally.

very nice, the food thing could have been a bug since this session there is no issue about it

cuppa.drink(java);
hey man can you add summer pie support please, thats like the best agility food
Multi-click foods are a bit more complex to add in general (which is why most of my bots use single click foods), but I do agree that summer pies would be good. I'll look into adding it :)

Hey, some minor bugreport:

Since the beginning of the bot, the break handler opens up the logout menu some minutes before the break, which makes the bot slow/act weird when high alching. I was too lazy to write it down lol

still works tho, so nothing major

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, some minor bugreport:

Since the beginning of the bot, the break handler opens up the logout menu some minutes before the break, which makes the bot slow/act weird when high alching. I was too lazy to write it down lol

still works tho, so nothing major
Good catch actually, I'm pretty sure this is a symptom of a larger bug in my current break system. Will fix soon.

cuppa.drink(java);
bann rate?
It's a mystery.

No one knows for sure, but people typically see agility as higher "banrate" than some other bots. Just bot conservative hours, with breaks and afks if you'd like.

Just noticed (Maybe new bug due to update?) that on the fally course it can missclick a lot of times after a while

It works for some time then at specific points it hits around the obstacle and doesn't click it. Usually fixes itself after a couple of clicks but sometimes it can stay there for a while. Doesn't happen too often to be broken tho, but can produce weird clicks

Options: All zoomed out, no camera movement, high alch

Edit: Also at level 68 eats all my food over time and banks at fally, never seen any failed obstacle so idk why my character eats.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Just noticed (Maybe new bug due to update?) that on the fally course it can missclick a lot of times after a while

It works for some time then at specific points it hits around the obstacle and doesn't click it. Usually fixes itself after a couple of clicks but sometimes it can stay there for a while. Doesn't happen too often to be broken tho, but can produce weird clicks

Options: All zoomed out, no camera movement, high alch

Edit: Also at level 68 eats all my food over time and banks at fally, never seen any failed obstacle so idk why my character eats.
Misclicks in general are a runemate mouse thing, but I can add some misclick detection to mitigate the effect and click again quicker.

Food issue is likely runemate sporadically returning that the player's HP is 0 or -1 or something (it doesn't always return the exact right data), but I can try to mitigate this. Just hard to be sure due to the nature of the bug.

Thank you for the info though

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Dimensional Emperor
Can we please get the bot to automatically detect and recharge the bryophyta staff? currently keeps uncharged while drains the inventory runes, but staff saves a lot on the long run

cuppa.drink(java);
Can we please get the bot to automatically detect and recharge the bryophyta staff? currently keeps uncharged while drains the inventory runes, but staff saves a lot on the long run
Honestly I'm kinda trying to avoid adding a lot more logic for super specific situations like this but... Sure I'll add it this time :p

It'll be in the next update, lemme know if you have any issues.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa AgilityAIO with a new update entry:

Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.46 Released!

Cuppa AgilityAIO updated to v1.1.46.
  • greatly improved Werewolf agility course efficiency
  • added banking for the Werewolf agility course
  • bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory

Read the rest of this update entry...

This feature has been added, let me know if you have any issues.

Hi I try to use canifis course and i get this message:
[Failsafe] The bot stopped because of reason: we need to be wearing a ring of charos for the werewolf course.. It was working on saturday now, it's game over.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi I try to use canifis course and i get this message:
[Failsafe] The bot stopped because of reason: we need to be wearing a ring of charos for the werewolf course.. It was working on saturday now, it's game over.
Canifis is bugged right now, but I have a fix in queue to be approved soon. Will work again the next time an update is released (within the next few days). Sorry about that.