Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cru5tyFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you help me out...it runs for few minutes then it just stop...i dont know why..the start/pause buttons becomes grey and i have to restart each time

quick question/suggestion

rotation between attack types ( slash,block etc) would be nice

great script by the way working great for me so far :D

someone can tell me how i make that the bot works i put to wrk the bot and the character dont do nothing what i did wrong?

This bot is best of all free here when talking about fighting and looting, but have issues with banking when inventory is full. bot just stops and do nothing. chickens and cows pressets works fine and they walk and put to bank, but i dont want them pick meats. hope this bot get fixes soon with banking.

i posted this 6 months ago and will post it again, crusty hasn't logged in for over a year now. don't expect any updates.

currently usinh it atm, love the details and tabs and everything, just that banking seems to be an issue, i was testing it on cows and its not banking.

constantly says opening bank even when I have bank option turned off and have don't eat option turned on. character just stands there.

Bot Author
Would be better if you had the option to use prayer pots instead of food or aswell as food - Some mobs just require you to have prayer up.

Grinding at Experiments, gets stuck on "Opening Bank...", even though I chose not to bank

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    452 KB · Views: 3
what do you mean? I had the mobs right next to me. See the scrshot
That picture doesn't show anything significant. Not sure if you understand how the bot works but when you are in the combat tab you should see a radius option If you increase the value of the radius you should no longer have the issue.

This bot doesn't work, hes been standing there for 2 mins not doing anything, if he does attack it'll be once in every 30sec then he'll stop and stand there for a long time, please look into this issue.

This bot doesn't work, hes been standing there for 2 mins not doing anything, if he does attack it'll be once in every 30sec then he'll stop and stand there for a long time, please look into this issue.
This bot hasn't been updated in forever. But I did a lot of the beta testing for this and have been using it for around 2 years. When the bot isn't attacking does the bot say "opening bank." If so, you need to increase the range in the combat tab.

Using bot to farm outside Lumbridge, selected Lumbridge as bank when inventory is full but Bot doesn't leave farming location once full, and I have to manually take character to Lumbridge castle, up the stairs and to the bank. Bot seems to kick in again when leaving the back but only as far as going down the stairs - does not travel back to assigned farming location.

Status
Not open for further replies.