Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Credit scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I had 70 credits I use the bot for a couple mins have to stop it and reopen it becuse it had a hissy fit and I’m now down to 40 credits and I haven’t even used it for 3 hours this whole thing is a joke, I had $1 credit to try out the qve aiofighter and my god the bot is shit house. I use it for legit maybe 2 hours in total and it changes $.60 cents

You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
Qve AIOFighter (PRO) - $0.1 x 1 hour
1 minute ago
[Running] Qve AIOFighter (PRO) - $0.1 x 1 hour
2 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
Qve AIOFighter (PRO) - $0.1 x 2 hours
Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Lol what a joke,

The bot should be removed it’s the slowest bot Ever it attacks maybe 1 every 20 seconds who he hell attacks only once every 20 seconds

there's a lite version for trial runs.
0.10 is charged every time you start the script

RuneMate Staff
READ
THE
FUCKING
THREADS

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks or doesn't work and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

LMAO na im good im on another botsite just wanted to see if this ones better but the lag this bot has and the fact the bot is slow as fuck and honestly shouldn't even be charging people to use a script that cant pick up or attack that great XD the author of this script needs to either code it correctly or go die a slow and painfull death back to my other bot site

LMAO na im good im on another botsite just wanted to see if this ones better but the lag this bot has and the fact the bot is slow as fuck and honestly shouldn't even be charging people to use a script that cant pick up or attack that great XD the author of this script needs to either code it correctly or go die a slow and painfull death back to my other bot site
No one will miss you. Good luck at the 'other bot site', see how long you can last LUL

Java Warlord
Ultrabot is good

RuneMate Staff

Cya, won't be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.