Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Could not connect to the download server

I was using RuneMate earlier but i accidentally closed the program. When i went to open it again i got a java popup that says "Could not connect to the download server. Please enter your internet connection parameters."

My firewall is off, its been off for a while so i dont think thats the issue. I've reset my router, reinstalled RuneMate and ive tested it on another laptop. I got the same error message there too. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

EDIT: I connected to a personal hotspot and everything works fine. But i dont think that using a personal hotspot is a feasible solution so help pls

EDIT 2: Idk what happened but it just started working randomly. Guess this can be closed

Last edited:
im getting the same issue! i've following the directions in that guide and used a mobile hotspot, when i did that the bot worked fine so im not sure what to do. its strange because i had the client open and running a bot, stopped the bot to quest for a bit and then when i tried to run another bot it wouldnt work.

im getting the same issue! i've following the directions in that guide and used a mobile hotspot, when i did that the bot worked fine so im not sure what to do. its strange because i had the client open and running a bot, stopped the bot to quest for a bit and then when i tried to run another bot it wouldnt work.
Shit this really sucks! I hope some genius comes along and saves us peasants

Any update, My runemate just crashed and i haven't been able to relaunch it successfully i internet connection - Runemate could not connect to download server please enter your internet connection parameters