Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ContractSlayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria submitted a new resource:

ContractSlayer - Your one-stop contract completion solution!

Changelog:

1.0:
Initial release

1.1:
Fixed the slayer contract selection bug.
Loading item prices is now ran on a separate thread.
Some items have been added to the suggested items list.
Some items (triskelion keys) will now be looted by default. Champion scrolls aren't on the default loot list, so make sure to look up the ids for those.
The bot will now correctly do...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only tested this for about about 20 minutes but here's a few suggestions
1. Instead of using the inventory set up thing, you could just use presets. The current inventory thing is kind of glitchy at times. It'll sometimes just deposit everything and restart even though it seems fine. I'm using the slayer ring to teleport, which might be the problem. It'll get it eventually but takes a while.
2. Getting the slayer contract is super buggy. It won't scroll down to the correct position and will just click nothing.

Dsol21k.png

b9slZnd.png

Notice where the mouse is. It's on the button, but always on the unclickable region.

3. Combat seems pretty decent I guess. How does it do summoning if it runs out of summoning points? Does it drink a summoning potion or does it use an obelisk?
4. Yak doesn't seem to do anything at gargoyles. I think it should at least bank the rune items. I restarted the bot multiple times though with the yak already summoned though.
5. Yak doesn't do anything at abyssal demons either. Maybe make it bank the ashes?
6. Missed a crystal trisk key. Could you add it to the drop list?
7. If you don't have a falador tab in your inventory and it wants to teleport out, it won't do anything. Maybe make another case for that?

Overall, it seems pretty solid once you implement a few more features like yak and fix the getting of the slayer contracts. I could see this easily going to premium once it gets perfected since gargoyles and abby demons are 1.5m+/hr.

there is an error, when u start it says
error loading setting

That's because it can't find any settings because it's the first time you've ever ran the script. After you select your settings they'll be saved in the RuneMate storage directory.

The Pip Collector
That's because it can't find any settings because it's the first time you've ever ran the script. After you select your settings they'll be saved in the RuneMate storage directory.
You need to first null check the settings to make sure they are not null, and then set default values for when its the user's first time. You always remember your first time, remember that ;) . Parse the boolean of the settings if you have 2.

I've only tested this for about about 20 minutes but here's a few suggestions
1. Instead of using the inventory set up thing, you could just use presets. The current inventory thing is kind of glitchy at times. It'll sometimes just deposit everything and restart even though it seems fine. I'm using the slayer ring to teleport, which might be the problem. It'll get it eventually but takes a while.
2. Getting the slayer contract is super buggy. It won't scroll down to the correct position and will just click nothing.

Dsol21k.png

b9slZnd.png

Notice where the mouse is. It's on the button, but always on the unclickable region.

3. Combat seems pretty decent I guess. How does it do summoning if it runs out of summoning points? Does it drink a summoning potion or does it use an obelisk?
4. Yak doesn't seem to do anything at gargoyles. I think it should at least bank the rune items. I restarted the bot multiple times though with the yak already summoned though.
5. Yak doesn't do anything at abyssal demons either. Maybe make it bank the ashes?
6. Missed a crystal trisk key. Could you add it to the drop list?
7. If you don't have a falador tab in your inventory and it wants to teleport out, it won't do anything. Maybe make another case for that?

Overall, it seems pretty solid once you implement a few more features like yak and fix the getting of the slayer contracts. I could see this easily going to premium once it gets perfected since gargoyles and abby demons are 1.5m+/hr.

The script will drink summoning potions if the user doesn't have enough SP.
I'll investigate the issue with obtaining contracts.
Yak banking isn't implemented yet.
You can add crystal triskelion to the "Always Loot" list, but I'll add that to the default loot list soon.
Only falador tablets are supported because the script banks at falador. Where's the main hub town that people teleport to nowadays?
Alching will be added eventually.
I'm going to have the GUI show default settings for melee.

Last edited:
bone crasher and impcatcher will be also a nice add
just use canifs bank to teleport

It keeps checking the contract for me, could this be because infernal mages on the GUI says it goes up to 160 when the task is 170?

Edit: I chose x35 and because the number was correct it checked it successfully, now it won't kill the infernal mages, are you sure it is looking for "Infernal mage" and not "Infernal mages"?

12 year old normie
Nifty script. :)

Also it doesn't select the 200x abby demons, you have to manually pick it and then it continues.

Also, can you make it calculate the items it breaks down with the spring cleaner? And add all the springcleaners to the list, and the attuned ectoplasmator too? I can't find both those ID's anywhere. :/

@Aria

I can confirm it's looking for "Infernal mage".

I've found the two issues that were causing the issue (and fixed them). The fixes, as well as several other suggestions posted earlier, will be in the next version of the script that is pushed (eta early next week)

Nifty script. :)

Also it doesn't select the 200x abby demons, you have to manually pick it and then it continues.

Also, can you make it calculate the items it breaks down with the spring cleaner? And add all the springcleaners to the list, and the attuned ectoplasmator too? I can't find both those ID's anywhere. :/

And can you make it loot coins? :D

@Aria

I don't have a spring cleaner or an attuned ectoplasmator.

Last edited:
ManagedProperties has a getOrDefault method that may be useful for this :)

for banshees it walks to wrong location and just stands there, it walks to the middle of tower i manually moved it seems to be working well other than that

10K with the abyss demon

Bugs
1) with abyss demon it does not scroll enough with the contract to click on it
2) if a rune dagger is founded, script stop and don't loot it or fight monsters

BUG:
the looting systemis not counting all the items that he keep, that create a lower profit/h

Progress report

Attachments

• Schermata 2015-05-14 alle 17.43.48.png
    Schermata 2015-05-14 alle 17.43.48.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.