Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ContractSlayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

HIgh alc only seems to work on large salvage and higher but not medium. I have high alch in the action bar with EOC mode, however its still seems to prioritize fighting over high alch.

Keeps on trying to get a new contract, even though there is one in the inventory already

HIgh alc only seems to work on large salvage and higher but not medium. I have high alch in the action bar with EOC mode, however its still seems to prioritize fighting over high alch.

Keeps on trying to get a new contract, even though there is one in the inventory already
What is the name of the salvage that isn't being alched?
When the bot tries to get a new contract, are you doing a slayer task that is in the tower?

What is the name of the salvage that isn't being alched?
When the bot tries to get a new contract, are you doing a slayer task that is in the tower?
Large rune salvage and any medium adament, and yes once i finished the slayer task that was in that tower it started working again

Amazing bot so far with the spring cleaner so far though, any way you could add gem bag upgrade support? and drop empty vials for loot?

Large rune salvage and any medium adament, and yes once i finished the slayer task that was in that tower it started working again
You shouldn't have a task in the tower when you're using the bot.

Amazing bot so far with the spring cleaner so far though, any way you could add gem bag upgrade support? and drop empty vials for loot?
Turn on the option to destroy vials when you finish a potion in your RS settings. Also, this bot already empties the gem bag upgrade when banking.

Last edited:
Any clue how much slayer xp per hour can be gained from this?
Hard to say, it depends on a lot of things like: cb stats, slayer lvl, gear, spawnrate, other players slaying, script settings, etc.
I think doing regular slayer give atleast double/tripple the xp rate, but the xp rate is not consistent ofc

this bot crashes after a few seconds no good regretting paying for runemate got it for one bot that sorta worked now trying alot of others to find 90% are broken.

so basically all that is here is a mining bot that sorta works and a dungeonering bot that sorta works gota babysit them both.

Hey there, I started the bot up and when it went to fight the monsters it gave me a NullPointerException. It doesn't do the quick prayers either. Also, when it goes to bank, it spams the bank preset.

Would love for this bot to be fixed up!

@Aria Any chance for update?

Anyone

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.