Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Conflicted

Hello guys, so for about 3 days now ive been building an account with combat stats. I wanna progress but it seems like it would take so very long. I have a main with most quests done and i would LOVE to bot on it but do not want to risk getting it banned. I also dont wanna buy an account for $150+ just to do CG. I would love to do end game content with a bot on my main but as i said im worried about getting banned. Any ideas or suggestions welcome <3

easily triggered ✌
If you bot, you run the risk of getting banned no matter what.

Build a main on the side you only need combat stats to do end game content, you can easily hit 110k/hr melees , 300k+/hr with magic and range it really doesnt take long to max combats.

Never purchase accounts, the accounts can always be recovered no matter what by the original owner.

If you bot, you run the risk of getting banned no matter what.

Build a main on the side you only need combat stats to do end game content, you can easily hit 110k/hr melees , 300k+/hr with magic and range it really doesnt take long to max combats.

Never purchase accounts, the accounts can always be recovered no matter what by the original owner.
As I was side tracked with something else I was very close to adding the CG bot to runemate and running it on my main, even for a few hours. I have a crab bot as of right now running crabs not wanting to run it for too long. The only issue i see with this is having to do all of them quests and finish SOTE again. I was looking around for a quest bot but had no luck finding one so i guess it would be better to do the quests manually. Im unsure. I really want to run the risk doing it on my main but idk how i would feel if it ended up getting banned. It's been banned a few times for RWT, so idk how closely monitored it is.