Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Completely new to botting, need some help and questions answered

Tutorial Island
So I want to start botting and I have never done it before.

I'm thinking I want to do 07 RS as there seems to be more demand and higher prices for the gold and accounts, correct me if I'm wrong for not wanting to do RS3 though.

So the first question is what is the best bot to use? Runemate? Powerbot? Dreambot? OSbot? Tribot? Rid? Or?

Next, should I use Tor or something along those lines so my ip doesn't match my own accounts and those get banned?

What would the best money making method be that doesn't need crazy requirements and doesn't get instantly banned?

I have a spare laptop that should be good enough to run 2 bots so I'm thinking I'll do one for gp and one for accounts training, I'm thinking of trying to make some atk/str purse and obby maulers or something?

Anything else I should know?

So I want to start botting and I have never done it before.

I'm thinking I want to do 07 RS as there seems to be more demand and higher prices for the gold and accounts, correct me if I'm wrong for not wanting to do RS3 though.

So the first question is what is the best bot to use? Runemate? Powerbot? Dreambot? OSbot? Tribot? Rid? Or?

Next, should I use Tor or something along those lines so my ip doesn't match my own accounts and those get banned?

What would the best money making method be that doesn't need crazy requirements and doesn't get instantly banned?

I have a spare laptop that should be good enough to run 2 bots so I'm thinking I'll do one for gp and one for accounts training, I'm thinking of trying to make some atk/str purse and obby maulers or something?

Runemate... You can if you wish however I don't think jagex across bans accounts unless they detect botting. I bot my real ip all the time. No one going to tell you there method as it lowers there profit.

Tutorial Island
Thanks for your input, I would like to hear from others also

Runemate is the best running my main overnight without breaks and no ban and also running my goldfarming acc on the same computer and it hasnt been banned aswell

Community Manager
You found the best one.

I've been farming for over 2 years on the "same" ip's and I'm alright so far.

Money making guide / Money making guide
Look through these and you'll find something which you see "fitting"

Don't bot on your main unless you're ready to face the consequences. :>>>>>>
gl m8