Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug communication bridge fault/failed to bind game client

Hello,

This is my first time using Runemate.

I get 2 fault codes when I try to start an instance. I have already tried what you guys recommend. I deleted everything including caches and restarting my computer. And reinstalling everything.

I also get the impression it doesn't recognize my runelite client even after patching. Only the osrs legacy client.

" Unable to initialize the communication bridge. Please restart runemate and try again. contact support if persists"

" Failed to bind to the game client because of an illiiliiiiiliil"

• Post your computer specifications
    1. Mac Apple M1 MacOS Sonoma 14.5
  • Post your Java version
    1. Java Version 17,0,8 x64 (Eclipse Adoptium)
  • Include as much information as you can
    1. I am trying to run a mage training arena bot. I get 2 fault codes
      " Unable to initialize the communication bridge. Please restart runemate and try again. contact support if persists"
      " Failed to bind to the game client because of an illiiliiiiiliil"

2. 01:56:49 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Deleted 0 files over a week old
      01:56:49 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] RuneMate Version: 4.0.47
      01:56:53 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Logged in to RuneMate SSO
      01:56:59 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Starting new RuneLite client
      01:56:59 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] RuneLite has been patched. You can now run RuneLite and it will be detected by RuneMate. Please restart any RuneLite clients that are already running to apply changes.
      01:57:07 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Starting new RuneLite client
      01:57:07 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] RuneLite has already been patched, so no changes were applied. You can now run RuneLite and it will be detected by RuneMate. If you are experiencing issues, please restart all RuneMate and RuneLite clients.
      01:59:35 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Starting new Oldschool RuneScape client
      01:59:35 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Attempting to start the official RuneScape client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
      01:59:37 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Detected new client after 2011ms
      01:59:53 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Renewing bot session(s)
      02:00:31 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Created bot group 1450/Mage Training Arena/18e13a9a
      02:00:31 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Failed to attach agent
      com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: 101
      at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgentLibrary(HotSpotVirtualMachine.java:109) ~[jdk.attach:?]
      at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgentLibrary(HotSpotVirtualMachine.java:120) ~[jdk.attach:?]
      at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(HotSpotVirtualMachine.java:148) ~[jdk.attach:?]
      at com.runemate.client.boot.Binder.iiiIiiiIIiiiiii(bxd:168) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
      at com.runemate.client.boot.Binder.iiIiIiiIIiiIIIi(bxd:166) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
      at nul.IIIiiIiiiiiIIIi.iIiiIiiIIiiIIII(wia:432) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
      at nul.IIIiiIiiiiiIIIi.iIIIIiiIIiiIIII(wia:135) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
      at nul.IIIiiIiiiiiIIIi.run(wia:112) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
      02:00:31 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Unable to initialize the communication bridge. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
      02:00:31 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Exhausted all bind options!
      02:00:31 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Failed to bind to client
      nul.iIIiiIiiiiiIiiI: Failed to bind to client
      at nul.IIIiiIiiiiiIIIi.iIiiIiiIIiiIIII(wia:457) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
      02:00:31 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Failed to bind to the game client because of an iIIiiIiiiiiIiiI.
      02:00:31 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Failed to start instance
      nul.iIIiiIiiiiiIiiI: Failed to bind to the game client because of an iIIiiIiiiiiIiiI.
      at nul.IIIiiIiiiiiIIIi.iIiiIiiIIiiIIII(wia:468) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]

same issue and I disabled windows defender and still didn't work. I recently started using a sideloader from a plugin group and now I can't use runemate at all. Could that be interfering or is this a separate issue? 5 posts about this and no one has answers....

RuneMate Staff
same issue and I disabled windows defender and still didn't work. I recently started using a sideloader from a plugin group and now I can't use runemate at all. Could that be interfering or is this a separate issue? 5 posts about this and no one has answers....

Yes, if you are using a modified RuneLite client then RuneMate will not be able to bind to the client.

RuneMate only works with the default, un-tinkered with, RuneLite.