Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved client got fucked after update

after runescape just updated, i try to open my legacy client it loads and all but where its supposed to show me a login screen it shows me this instea

Last edited:
easily triggered ✌
Does this look like the official runescape forum? How is this possibly runemates problem?

Does this look like the official runescape forum? How is this possibly runemates problem?

yeah I know its not but the rs3 forums are dead as fuck lol no1 replies any shit so I thought maybe one of you could help me out

i've solved the issue, you can close the thread

Just incase this might help someone else, i took my friend's jagex cache files(he emailed me) and i replaced his with mine and i could log in again

RuneMate Staff
yeah I know its not but the rs3 forums are dead as fuck lol no1 replies any shit so I thought maybe one of you could help me out

i've solved the issue, you can close the thread

Just incase this might help someone else, i took my friend's jagex cache files(he emailed me) and i replaced his with mine and i could log in again

Deleting your Jagex cache, uninstalling RuneScape and re-installing would've fixed your issue in a much safer and faster way.