Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chief Soul Wars

The only AI bot developer
Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
Made update on the overview page, make sure you have item equipped on the glove slot. Temporary fix.. I have to do a lot of refactoring, RM changed quite a bit :/

That must be it, as I don't have a glove slot item on leagues yet!

But strangely when I ran it a few days ago without the glove slot, it worked fine.

can u make it allow us to choose which ghosts. so higher lvls can kill the ghosts that drop 4 frags not 2?

also the bone burying on both settings doesnt work it never goes and burys bones just keeps picking them up lmaooooooo

upload_2024-2-23_15-23-44.pngupload_2024-2-23_15-24-16.pngmeant to bury bones on 4 no?? its on collect fragments and bury bones lmaoooo

also when the avatar is below like 9% strength and above 0% it jusst stands wherever it is and waits for ava to die before doing anything else. if avatar doesnt die quickly the activity bar gets too low and kicks from game. this is really annoying why wont it killing ghosts if its not going to dump.

this is dumb

Last edited:
Its attacking wrong ava. Once game starts it runs to friendly ava and just sits there saying "unable to attack ava". I paused the script and moved the account and pressed play and it run back.

Also on the "attack ava" option it only takes 2 ppots. just make it quick take 5 ppots, then 20 bandages please. Much better setup with combat prayers on.