Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chief Range Guild

hig

Still not working after update bro, used a few hours testing,

please update the thread when it works again, so i don't need to keep wasting hours, thanks

not complaining by the way, Ik it isn't your fault

Last edited:
The only AI bot developer
Still not working after update bro, used a few hours testing,

please update the thread when it works again, so i don't need to keep wasting hours, thanks

not complaining by the way, Ik it isn't your fault
Please send the logs, just saying it doesnt work, does not tell me anything. Also if there is a osrs update, just test with a free script, before running premium ones. Also how are you why you running it for hours, if it does not work? I sent you some $ anyway.

hig

Please send the logs, just saying it doesnt work, does not tell me anything. Also if there is a osrs update, just test with a free script, before running premium ones. Also how are you why you running it for hours, if it does not work? I sent you some $ anyway.

It uses an hour every time you try to start it, so I tried it a few times, because you didn't seem to want to be bothered.

Just because a free cooking bot works, doesn't mean your range guild bot will work, pointless comment.

I don't see why the customer should have to troubleshoot for you. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for you to test it yourself. But I guess your time is worth more than mine?

Anyways, I won't be using your stuff anymore, your customer service sucks dude.

Last edited:
It uses an hour every time you try to start it, so I tried it a few times, because you didn't seem to want to be bothered.

Just because a free cooking bot works, doesn't mean your range guild bot will work, pointless comment.

I don't see why the customer should have to troubleshoot for you. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for you to test it yourself. But I guess your time is worth more than mine?

Anyways, I won't be using your stuff anymore, your customer service sucks dude.

Just saying "it does not work" is not productive. If you send me the logs, I can read the logs and identity the problem. Earlier you told me that it was working perfectly fine, until recently, and surprise, it was a update. When there is a update, the client breaks. Then you go on and continuously try to run the bot, over and over again, encountering the same issue, even though I told you to stop. I even went out of my way. to send you a refund anyway, because its not a big deal. I made many concessions, for your intellectual laziness and entitlement, I don't know what else you want me to do. Have a good day.

it just gets stuck trying to load settings, ive tried a bunch of times trying to make it work changing the layout to default resizeable and everything and just gets stuck. i dont care about the refund i just want the dang levels man

it just gets stuck trying to load settings, ive tried a bunch of times trying to make it work changing the layout to default resizeable and everything and just gets stuck. i dont care about the refund i just want the dang levels man
Can you send the logs please.

Attachments

• chief_range_guild_osrs_27042023_144428.log
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
  • chief_range_guild_osrs_27042023_144540.log
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
  • chief_range_guild_osrs_27042023_144745.log
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • chief_range_guild_osrs_27042023_144916.log
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
ok where do i send it here?
It seems like its struggling to open the options tab. Can you manually hide npc attack option? Also can you tell me whether you are using runelite or osrs client. If you are using runelite, try using the osrs client instead. I also sent you credits.

It seems like its struggling to open the options tab. Can you manually hide npc attack option? Also can you tell me whether you are using runelite or osrs client. If you are using runelite, try using the osrs client instead. I also sent you credits.
alright ill try that im using runelite client, runemate wont open osrs client for me

appreciated. brotha, i remember using this bot in like 08 for max before it went rs3

bot failed to open options 4x and i was charged 4x 8cents pls help? edited and added logs waas using runelite with no plugins enabled
upload_2023-12-31_3-14-41.png

Attachments

• chief_range_guild_derp_31122023_031334.log
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
  • chief_range_guild_derp2_31122023_031010.log
    429 bytes · Views: 0
  • chief_range_guild_derp2_31122023_031100.log
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • chief_range_guild_derp2_31122023_031150.log
    858 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
i had attack options off, i was using runelite with no plugins, i tried again with osrs client and it seems to work now