Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Cheapest Dungeoneering service

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Powerleveling ~~~~~~~~~~~~

For leveling requests add me on skype and mention your current and wanted level. The time limit & payment plan will be discussed, you will always be given the following numbers: cost/exp & time frame. Your account will be trained by hand! Your stats won't matter because we will leech it ourselves in large floors where a maxed host takes care of the floors.

Caution: This service will only be available between 18:00 and 22:00 UTC+1.
All of our team members have their own working life so providing a 24/7 service is not possible anymore.
Therefore, we also prefer to take on smaller requests as they are more feasible to accomplish.

1-50: 16M @153gp/exp
50-75: 39M @35gp/exp
90-99: 80M @10gp/exp

Add my skype live: puregrap13 for more information or if you would like to leech

21oacgl.png

Last edited:
Whenever one of our hosts are online, they may sell you. We currently don't have a fc, that's why we use skype in order to manage all requests

Shooting up KFC's
like the prices, added on skyp

did 4 floors, fast good quality and cheap af.

Aba floors can be unlocked from level 59.

Online & selling

Online & selling

Online & selling

Online & selling

Online & selling

Online & selling

Online & selling

Online & selling

Java Warlord
As someone who apparently has done a lot of dungeoneering, how many floors do you think 80-99 will take?

Community Manager
Quite interested in buying a couple of floors, PM me when you're on the next time.