Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Charged for scripts that won't even load/work

Its getting really anyonning how much extra I pay constantly for scripts that won't even load or don't work at all, is there way to request some sort of refund since I just used prime zulrah and it didn't even load and yet I get charged..

Just as a tip; wait for the OSRS update that happens every thursday, and ask the community if the bots are working. And if you don't want to ask, start a bot one time. If it doesn't work, report the issue and wait for an update. I don't get why people keep restarting bots hoping that it works, when they know Jagex just updated OSRS.

I don't think you can get a refund for that, but it's worth asking the author of the bot I guess.

Just as a tip; wait for the OSRS update that happens every thursday, and ask the community if the bots are working. And if you don't want to ask, start a bot one time. If it doesn't work, report the issue and wait for an update. I don't get why people keep restarting bots hoping that it works, when they know Jagex just updated OSRS.

I don't think you can get a refund for that, but it's worth asking the author of the bot I guess.

Its stuck on loading, I don't get a error message or what soever, so I just restart the client. One week the scripts will work after the update the other it doesn't, don't you think adding a alert informing that we shouldn't start premium scripts is alot easier and more effective then making us find out ourself?

Its stuck on loading, I don't get a error message or what soever, so I just restart the client. One week the scripts will work after the update the other it doesn't, don't you think adding a alert informing that we shouldn't start premium scripts is alot easier and more effective then making us find out ourself?
Right... So it being stuck is not an indication for you that something is off? When it worked fine before?
Next time, try to start it. if it doesn't work after just one time, report the issue and wait for a response. It makes no sense to keep restarting, especially after a OSRS update. The client-dev is currently fixing the problem. Hang tight :)

Right... So it being stuck is not an indication for you that something is off? When it worked fine before?
Next time, try to start it. if it doesn't work after just one time, report the issue and wait for a response. It makes no sense to keep restarting, especially after a OSRS update. The client-dev is currently fixing the problem. Hang tight :)
Hi Mate, I appreciate the sentiment but not everyone was aware there was an update.

Doesn't always affect the runemate client. Runemate does little to nothing to notify people.
From now on, you can assume that something is broken. You can ask people in Slack/Discord if that is the case after an update, giving you a good indication if it is wise to start a bot.
Sometimes @Cloud puts up a warning saying that the client needs an update. I don't know if that was enabled today, but what I do know is that the client-dev didn't know about the problem until 3 hours ago.

Seems like everything should work as intended now.
0zzofB9.png