Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

CG Bot Bug 11/7/23

With OSRS's newest update released as of 11/7/23, has anyone else had an issue with the CG bot where the prayer switching fails during the Hunllef fight? The bot has been great up until today and I am not sure if there is a bug with the bot that is associated with the potential Gauntlet bug thay Jagex warns about in game. I lost an hour of botting time today before realizing I was dying during the Hunllef fight due to the prayer switches failing.

easily triggered ✌
no

thumbs-up-7648171_1280.png

cuppa.drink(java);
With OSRS's newest update released as of 11/7/23, has anyone else had an issue with the CG bot where the prayer switching fails during the Hunllef fight? The bot has been great up until today and I am not sure if there is a bug with the bot that is associated with the potential Gauntlet bug thay Jagex warns about in game. I lost an hour of botting time today before realizing I was dying during the Hunllef fight due to the prayer switches failing.
Hi, this was a bug with today's Runelite update. The bot has been updated and should be fully working again if you restart osrs & rm

Actually I'm still looking into it; It's possible a small issue still remains. I'd just wait until tomorrow to continue botting it, to be sure.

I have had the same issue, it just planks at hunleff for some reason. Must be the update tbh

I've run into a problem where it repeatedly just keeps dropping and picking up the bark, fiber, and ores at the singing bowl, just over and over until you're forced into hunleff and it dies.

cuppa.drink(java);
Still having this issue, just sits at pray against magic, i tried both normal and corrupted gauntlet
The issue has been fixed a couple days ago and it should be working. However I heard there might be a remaining client issue with the Vanilla client. If you're on Vanilla could you try Runelite?

I've run into a problem where it repeatedly just keeps dropping and picking up the bark, fiber, and ores at the singing bowl, just over and over until you're forced into hunleff and it dies.
Did it happen once or multiple times? Can you dm me the log (help > view logs), ideally with info on what time it was around?

The issue has been fixed a couple days ago and it should be working. However I heard there might be a remaining client issue with the Vanilla client. If you're on Vanilla could you try Runelite?

Did it happen once or multiple times? Can you dm me the log (help > view logs), ideally with info on what time it was around?

I noticed it happen twice, DM Sent with time and log.