Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cell Smithing [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell submitted a new resource:

Cell Smithing - Gets you 99 Smithing!

Smelts gold bars for you on a portable forge. The bot makes use of preset 1. Don't forget to wear gold-smelting gloves! Portable forges can be found in world 84 at the Combat Academy.

Future updates
- Include all bars.
- Implement coal bag support.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
hows the antiban on this script??
Its working very well so far
Most functions take into account the PlayerSense profile. Further improvements will be included, unless they affect the efficiency of the bot (e.g., camera movements can make it more difficult for the bot to click the portable forge and banking chest). Feel free to make suggestions and I will try to see if I can implement them. :)

Most functions take into account the PlayerSense profile. Further improvements will be included, unless they affect the efficiency of the bot (e.g., camera movements can make it more difficult for the bot to click the portable forge and banking chest). Feel free to make suggestions and I will try to see if I can implement them. :)
Hey great job on this, works super well. The ONLY issue I've run into is that sometimes when the bot accidentally clicks "smith" on the portable forge instead of "smelt" it gets stuck on that screen and will not function. When i manually close that out and unpause it continues to work just fine. I am running on legacy interface. Any thoughts?

Edit: running on eoc interface now with more room on screen. might do the trick will update

Last edited:
Hey great job on this, works super well. The ONLY issue I've run into is that sometimes when the bot accidentally clicks "smith" on the portable forge instead of "smelt" it gets stuck on that screen and will not function. When i manually close that out and unpause it continues to work just fine. I am running on legacy interface. Any thoughts?

Edit: running on eoc interface now with more room on screen. might do the trick will update
Thanks for the feedback. Next week, I will rewrite the bot to include a failsafe for this issue and I will also include a user interface. :)

Thanks for the feedback. Next week, I will rewrite the bot to include a failsafe for this issue and I will also include a user interface. :)
Of course no prob. Happened while using the EOC interface as well btw. Thanks again, appreciate the response.

Special
Been using since day release, this is a beast of a firemaking bot. The best one I've used so far. Good job. I'll leave a review in a weeks time!

Would you be able to add corrupt logs like corrupt mages?

EDIT: Just realised this is the smithing bot -_-

Last edited:
It is easy and simple to use. The only thing that could make it better is if it had options for other basic portables that are one click from a preset, like burning logs or bones or cooking. Even better would be if it doesn't see one type of portable for a couple minutes, it would switch to another to start training that instead.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.