Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Transmutation [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pip Collector
I have pushed an update after testing the Script locally. It seemed to be working fine using Lustrous energy and Maple logs. If you have any more issues, please feel free to report them

banking running great, same as bot speed.
transmuting other item that is not the one that first appears when you click on "weave" is still failing.

thank you!

The Pip Collector
banking running great, same as bot speed.
transmuting other item that is not the one that first appears when you click on "weave" is still failing.

thank you!
What you can do to counter that is basically, when the weave window comes up, pause the script, click on the item you do want to create, and then run the script. That way the game stores what you want to create, so the next time it tries to weave the energy, it will just click on the transmutate button with your choice being chosen on the screen

tried that, if for example i want to weave adamantine ore with lustrous, always the first item to appear when i click on weave are yew logs...the game does not store what i want to create..

now work greats!!! thank you very much and very good job!!!
just anti ban could be a little bit improved, is very bottish.

The Pip Collector
now work greats!!! thank you very much and very good job!!!
just anti ban could be a little bit improved, is very bottish.
Honestly, this is the sort of script that doesn't require anti-ban, because lets be real, its a click and just weave. I have added some randomization with regards to whether it uses the space bar on the keyboard to transmutate or clicks the transmutate button, but other than that, any other anti-ban will just make things worse and make you look like a bot. Its better to have no anti-ban than to have anti-ban that makes you look like a bot.

Honestly, this is the sort of script that doesn't require anti-ban, because lets be real, its a click and just weave. I have added some randomization with regards to whether it uses the space bar on the keyboard to transmutate or clicks the transmutate button, but other than that, any other anti-ban will just make things worse and make you look like a bot. Its better to have no anti-ban than to have anti-ban that makes you look like a bot.
You may as well use PlayerSense for the randomization :p

I agree this does need a little more anti ban. Also when you're making runite ore, it'll deposit the left over adamant ore into the bank even though it doesn't need to. Just a little suspicious.

A good fix for this might be to use presets on either 1 or 2 so that it'll withdraw all the things it needs. This will speed things up because al you have to do is press 1 or 2 to get all the things you need instead of depositing and withdrawing.

Last edited:
The Pip Collector
I agree this does need a little more anti ban. Also when you're making runite ore, it'll deposit the left over adamant ore into the bank even though it doesn't need to. Just a little suspicious.

A good fix for this might be to use presets on either 1 or 2 so that it'll withdraw all the things it needs. This will speed things up because al you have to do is press 1 or 2 to get all the things you need instead of depositing and withdrawing.

I have pushed an update fixing that problem. I will add support for presets later.

its working fine for me.

barry try deleting rune mate and redownloading, same as runescape files.
if this error persists contact with cloud may be your game id hook. it is not related with this bot particularly.

Last edited:
works great. support for bank hot keys would be nice if you have time to add it

The Pip Collector
works great. support for bank hot keys would be nice if you have time to add it
If you are talking about presets, i can add support for those. But with regards to withdrawing things from the bank and stuff, thats all the API, i don't control any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.