Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Transmutation [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to have problems clicking on "Create" after it has clicked on the Energy

Like does it never click on Create or what?
I am really sorry for replying this late! But I've been busy during the weekend :(
I think it tries to click on it 1 time or so, but it wont succeed and then it wont do anything after that.
It just hovers over it

I just tried it and when I started the script my whole computer almost froze :eek:
Just tried another CP script and the same happened, but when I used another it worked fine. Not sure what the reason for this is, sorry! :(

tim

Yeah all your scripts seem to be having a mass lag problem. Every other script works fine

The Pip Collector
Sorry about the trouble guys, the CP scripts all have the same paint, therefore the same image host, which is causing these problems. @Defeat3d will fix this soon. Sorry once again!

some issues...
1- does not click on bank after 1 stack of transmutation....just stays "casting transmutation"
2- just can cast on the first item of each energy tab.
3- ervything runs fast, but when when is going to click on "create" on divination product tab, waits like 5 secs after clicking...slowing and lowering profit/h.

thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.