Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine won't hop islands,
Do you guys have a specific setting on either the script or the client??
I'm running it on legacy.

Primate
Mine won't hop islands,
Do you guys have a specific setting on either the script or the client??
I'm running it on legacy.
No, island hopping is broken because the FileWeb class had a change that made it impossible to use Usables (conditions for using certain objects like the platforms), I need to rewrite my island hopping system, and I don't quite have time for it any time soon. :(

No, island hopping is broken because the FileWeb class had a change that made it impossible to use Usables (conditions for using certain objects like the platforms), I need to rewrite my island hopping system, and I don't quite have time for it any time soon. :(
Ah alright!
Atleast it's not me screwing things up then ^^ Thanks for the quick reply~ :)

at the moment the priority list for the nodes is messed up and is not in the correct order in terms of level. nebula is farther down the list than blood pool and other high level nodes and so when there is a blood pool and a nebula, the bot prioritizes the nebula. can you fix this?

Primate
at the moment the priority list for the nodes is messed up and is not in the correct order in terms of level. nebula is farther down the list than blood pool and other high level nodes and so when there is a blood pool and a nebula, the bot prioritizes the nebula. can you fix this?
I was told by wikipedia that Nebulas give a higher experience rate than Blood pools. Prove me wrong and I'll gladly change it for you.

cdk

first time poster, long time user. First off let me say that you bot is rather nice, and damn near perfect. With that being said I used it for the first time ever last night on a never before botted account, but an old main that i had, used it for 7 hours and got banned, be careful, just thought should let you know.

I bot this nonstop on darkscape but every once in a while after many hours it gets stuck doing nothing and stands around

Been using this bot from 1-90 so far, going for 99, hope you can fix the problem with island hopping bro :)

Good job and keep up the good work!

The bot just stop and stand at the same spot. I notice this happens when I am near the platform. This only happen 2 time, so I am giving a heads up. The position of the mouse at this time is on the minimap, near the white dot (my location), if that helps at all.

Very badly needs the ability to find its way back to Runespan if its killed in Darkscape, currently you have to babysit the bot in case you get PK'd at runespan which is rather annoying.

Don't use this, I tried it on two accouts, one a brand new one, and one has been around a little while, both got banned pretty quick. Only bot I've used on this website that got me banned besides when I suicided. Tried another RC script on a new account and got it to 20 hours straight, no ban.

sy8KMaN.png

my proggy here ya go thanks so much for this script its awesome needs to talk though.

The bot keeps trying to collect from floating essence... It just does it non stop. Even though it cant collect more than 25 it keeps trying.

1-91 RC done on an aged account. 48 Hour ban received today. Can't complain, fantastic bot. Thanks Celestial Prods.

Status
Not open for further replies.