Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Rooftops [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canifix stuck bug is not because of the bot i think. Because the character will stay "in air" even when you do it legit. You just have to click the roof. Same bug happens in many private servers.

Any more info on how it got stuck? Could you please try again on both and report back?
It gets stuck quite often at the two points i mentioned. Maybe have a failsafe map click on those two spots (after tree climb and after pole vault) to the other side of the roof.

Primate
It gets stuck quite often at the two points i mentioned. Maybe have a failsafe map click on those two spots (after tree climb and after pole vault) to the other side of the roof.
The walking failsafes are implemented for each obstacle, I have no idea why it's not already walking when it's out of vision.

One issue (which may actually just be client related @Cloud ) I've noticed is with osrs in fullscreen sometimes the animations of going between rooftops (mainly the pole vault and climbing tree) don't complete fully and I need to click the map to get it going again.

This is where it happens mainly, right after pole vault. Just happened in fixed mode too.
View attachment 435

And here is right after climbing tree.
View attachment 436
This is a serious issue. I got stuck for like 2 hours. A single click on a place where the character can walk seems to do the trick.

P.s. an option to world hop if other people are on the same course would be nice.

when does the bot eat food? is there a specific percentage or what...? i have invy full of food but hasn't eaten yet. i'm 37/87 hp atm any e

Falador it just hovers mouse near the target sometimes, just out of range of clicking it.

So far my experience with this is, it works well if I babysit it. Very humanlike with the camera movements and lack of moving via mapclicks. However it needs to closer to the target obstacles on the few rooftops that I've tried.

@Defeat3d
Been doing a bit more toying around with the issues at canifis course.
It seems to get stuck most when camera is facing west, at least at the point following pole vault obstacle.

As someone stated, canifis rooftop course is quite bugged out so you like float in the air and have to click on the roof again. A failsafe needed.

on DMM
d27a68d156e9cac16926fea10a1205a4.png

edit: ardy course does not start, once i climb up the start of course it gets stuck at this point:

acde90383d4b8d68c61900e32d25e27e.png

and stuck again after as it does not click the wooden wall to climb up to repeat the course.

Last edited:
I was just using this last night with no prob over at the fally course. I tried again today and the script just keeps starting up and paint pops up but then stops. I usually submit the error when it happens - i tried starting the script several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.