Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Motherlode Mine [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
Thanks bro, 99 mining & Golem pet :D

5be603dbc91874467c4bc5a97e85402c.png

Gyazo - 5be603dbc91874467c4bc5a97e85402c.png

na, my mate power mined the account and i id 500k xp using his mlm an no have the account
ran beautifully.
Awesome bro! But you said earlier that the xp/h is very low. Did you figure out what bottlenecks the rate?
just seems a bit slow walking to the area to deposit and mine the dirt :) averaged about 25k hour

yeah @Savior sometimes it mines the rockfalls and just stands there after for a long time > sometimes it clicks ore veins it cant get too "cant reach this" > and sometimes it takes a while banking. If these things didnt happen the exp p/h would greatly improve! :D

Primate
yeah @Savior sometimes it mines the rockfalls and just stands there after for a long time > sometimes it clicks ore veins it cant get too "cant reach this" > and sometimes it takes a while banking. If these things didnt happen the exp p/h would greatly improve! :D
Thanks for the detail. :p Should be easy fix.

Currently running the bot and it's running quite smoothly! I'm getting ~20k xp/hr, but I'm also only 41 mining. Wiki says 26k xp/hr, so it's quite good :)

One thing I would suggest is an option to deposit the entire inventory instead of each item separately. I think that could really speed up the banking and looks human enough. I understand some people cant wield the pickaxe they're using so if it were an option it should solve the problem. It can always search the crate for the hammer it needs. But probably not a top priority since the bot runs so well anyways. Thanks for the bot!

Java Warlord
Currently running the bot and it's running quite smoothly! I'm getting ~20k xp/hr, but I'm also only 41 mining. Wiki says 26k xp/hr, so it's quite good :)

One thing I would suggest is an option to deposit the entire inventory instead of each item separately. I think that could really speed up the banking and looks human enough. I understand some people cant wield the pickaxe they're using so if it were an option it should solve the problem. It can always search the crate for the hammer it needs. But probably not a top priority since the bot runs so well anyways. Thanks for the bot!
Ok so here is my planned timeline for this bot:
-Failsafe incase there is an unreachable vein infront of the actual vein
-Grab hammers instead of keeping in inventory (the bot would first deposit inventory, then grab hammer and fix, then drop hammer)
-Upper level
-Eventually there will be bugs which i will fix
-Progression system (mine 1-30 in dwarven mine, always equipping best pickaxe in inventory if attack level is high enough)

O_O at 99 im hitting 22k lol

wtf :eek:
no way its only banking that is slowing you down, it would mean that banking would take 2/3rd of the time.
Seriously XD i don't know if it's due to me having breaks enabled?

Java Warlord
when i used the bot, banking was pretty terrible tho.

yeah, the 1-3 minute breaks are killing xp/h XD
There are only like 3 short breaks an hour though. Also, all timers are getting paused during breaks/while bot is paused, so it should not affect the displayed xp/h.

Bot stuck; keeps trying to recieve ore even once it has done. I started it next to a ore vein and went to collect ore. That's all that would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.