Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is almost a great script, but it does a lot of very unhuman-like stuff... Like what @Chris The Dork said, plus it will also click in the interface to close when u have a full inventory instead of just walking away to close it... And I ticked the box for Chronicle Fragments and watched one drift away and the script never tried to go after it, even after the pool I was harvesting from was emptied...

And, this isn't as big of an issue, but it should prioritize the enriched wisps over normal ones even if you're already harvesting from a normal one... Used it from levels 26-29, but won't be using any more until it gets updated...

EDIT: I decided to run it agin cuz I'm just that lazy...lol... For some reason, everything appears fine now... I did select different options, so that might be it... I was on Bright Wisps before, now I'm on Sparkling... I'm also using the exp option, whereas before I was using the enriched exp... Still clicks the interface, which sucks...lol... But that's the only issue with the settings I'm using...

Last edited:
j786rb.png

Could you add summoning like nightmare muspah? and super restore so it can spawn a new one after 54min, ty.

and I just got this:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.basic.BresenhamPath.build(esb:33)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.basic.BresenhamPath.buildTo(esb:193)
at productions.coconut.divination.tasks.HarvestMemories.execute(HarvestMemories.java:21)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript$$Lambda$440/2054901145.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript.onLoop(DTaskScript.java:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(xsb:95)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(pwb:88)
at a.Gi.run(ydb:80)

could you please update so it clicks the nearest spring, waits for all the energy to run out after clicking another spring(it ruins the XP per hour a lot) and the it reacts faster when the spring is gone(it waits for like 5 seconds to click another one now...)

its a srs problem that it doesnt finish the inventory and its really annoying

Last edited:
Primate
could you please update so it clicks the nearest spring, waits for all the energy to run out after clicking another spring(it ruins the XP per hour a lot) and the it reacts faster when the spring is gone(it waits for like 5 seconds to click another one now...)

its a srs problem that it doesnt finish the inventory and its really annoying
Nothing was changed about the script.

Just finished off 99 Div and Max Cape. Great script. Only problem I've noticed was that it hovers over the equip icon from time to time.

only thing i find bad is that it clicks on the inventory full when not in fixed modeother than that its flawless :)

tim

Not sure if it was mentioned but noticed when it gets full with enriched it keeps clicking the enrich until it disappears.

I get that problem haha doesnt bother me as the enriched normally dies more than not before it comes to that

Status
Not open for further replies.