Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

CarbonCharterShip [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Oldfag
Have the next few days off, expect a few updates here for stability, add a paint, and add more charter locations.

May also add options for superglassmake/blow 90k p/h crafting method that @Squidl was showing me. Looks like a natural next step, plus we all need 93 crafting on our ironmen amirite??

Superior All Knowing Person!
Have the next few days off, expect a few updates here for stability, add a paint, and add more charter locations.

May also add options for superglassmake/blow 90k p/h crafting method that @Squidl was showing me. Looks like a natural next step, plus we all need 93 crafting on our ironmen amirite??
99 or riot x)

I originally thought this was unusable, but I was just impatient. It is very slow starting goes through slow patches (often once it has closed the bank it takes a long time before it walks to the port.)

Couple of points for the upcoming updates:

When you have 4 inventory slots left, it buys items from the shop in increments of one. so it buys 4 individual soda ash for example rather than clicking to buy 5.

after 9 minutes it crashed saying I have no coins. No idea why as I did have coins. Will attach the log here.​

Attachments

• 11-14 14-24-16 - CarbonCharterShip.txt
    54.1 KB · Views: 2
this works pretty well, the only thing i could think of that would make it better is if it used the desposit box instead of the bank because it would be faster for the people with bank pins

Superior All Knowing Person!
@RyanTest
works like a charm bud! really appriciate it ;) !

- any chance you could add seaweed to the buy list?

@RyanTest If you have some time to waste..
blast furnace ore vendor :p ?

buy 100 of X ore, jump worlds,bank, loop.

keep getting stuck behind a fence to the north east of the bank..
apart from that this is what ive been looking for for a while :)

Attachments

• 01-08 21-27-28 - CarbonCharterShip.txt
    260.1 KB · Views: 0
Testing

Seems to be quite slow.
Also if it brought continued to buy 10 when you have less than 10 inv spots would be much better than buying 1 at a time to fill your inventory

Last edited:
Seems to do everything needed. The only problem is that when it banks, it seems to just stand there.

EDIT** Its just slow. As stated above. Needs to be sped up just a tad, especially after banking and going back to charter. Would also be nice with deposit box support

cuppa.drink(java);
Keep your eyes peeled, I pushed a brand new charter buyer, currently buys any item from Port Khazard. Will be updating over time as well.

Just waiting for it to be approved which I assume should be within the a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.