Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug CAN't Open The Bot Client!?

I have a Mac and I downloaded and installed the latest download for the bot client but it won't open for some reason.... help

Any error messages when you try to launch? Did you try redownloading the RuneMate client?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

open content folder, navigate to java folder keep opening until you open .jar version.

Let me know if it loads. I keep running into Agentloadexception problems. Everyone says to install java 32bit, but mac java only supports 64bit...

open content folder, navigate to java folder keep opening until you open .jar version.

Let me know if it loads. I keep running into Agentloadexception problems. Everyone says to install java 32bit, but mac java only supports 64bit...
I'm confused. I have the rune mate icon on my Mac, but it won't open... There are no contents it's just an icon not a .jar

I'm confused. I have the rune mate icon on my Mac, but it won't open... There are no contents it's just an icon not a .jar
So, you can download the .jar on the website's download page. However I think your problem is, that your RuneMate application (the one you click to start it up) is not in the same folder your RuneMate content folder is located in.

So, you can download the .jar on the website's download page. However I think your problem is, that your RuneMate application (the one you click to start it up) is not in the same folder your RuneMate content folder is located in.
How?? there is no .jar. the download page has one link for each system, and I'm using a mac. The download is a setup.dmg which doesn't open after the setup is installed and on the desktop

Hey everyone. I was having the same problem. I was able to open the .jar file and it just worked. If you right click the runemate app and the select show package content, content, java, app, then RuneMate.jar it should open up.

Hey everyone. I was having the same problem. I was able to open the .jar file and it just worked. If you right click the runemate app and the select show package content, content, java, app, then RuneMate.jar it should open up.
Actually it doesn't just open. I needed open it using terminal otherwise it ends up unzipping the folder.

Not trying to be an asshole, but if you would've actually read and appreciated the advise people gave you, you would've solved the problem 3 times already. I mean @kazemanie even made you a screenshot with an arrow that could not be any bigger.

Not trying to be an asshole, but if you would've actually read and appreciated the advise people gave you, you would've solved the problem 3 times already. I mean @kazemanie even made you a screenshot with an arrow that could not be any bigger.
ok but i just pointed out that i needed to use terminal to open the .jar file... All they did was show me how to download the .jar so calm yo tits

I'm not a mac user, but here's what google says :)
bf7b8bdb93d853085f527e5527a41305.png

Edit: calm yo tits made me lol [emoji23][emoji23]