Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cannonball Ventures

you say to start zoomed all the way out. the bot after using the furnace it zooms in automatically and rotates then does nothing after that til RS force logs out.not sure whats going on was working fine for about 30 minutes

Bot Consultant
you say to start zoomed all the way out. the bot after using the furnace it zooms in automatically and rotates then does nothing after that til RS force logs out.not sure whats going on was working fine for about 30 minutes
I have playersensed the camera zoom level, meaning that each account will have a level of zoom which is linked to it's "playstyle". If you could pm me the logs generated I can tweak the zoom-level so that it would not end up stuck. Thanks for notifying me of the issue!

Bot loses function after 1st inventory of cballs, won't click on the bank after 1st inv is empty, just spam clicks bars and stays put

Bot Consultant
Bot loses function after 1st inventory of cballs, won't click on the bank after 1st inv is empty, just spam clicks bars and stays put
Will look into a solution to fix this behavior, do you happen to have any logs, so that I can determine what went wrong. This would lead to finding a fix much faster.