Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can Jagex detect bots clients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new account just got banned instantly when I log in with Runemate.

Can you guys use the bot with out getting banned?

easily triggered ✌
Yeah I haven’t had a ban in a long while.

What were you botting? Usually bans are not instant.

Some clients are detected as soon as you log into it, Runemate definitely is not.

Bans are often delayed 1-4 (in my experience) days, and it's not uncommon for the ban to be "triggered" when you log in.

Hey all, im new and have a couple of questions.

i read that Runemate is the only client that is not detectable and can be played on with any account and not get banned.
Compared to any other bot client out there i.e , Tribot, Dreambot and any others.

Opinions?
thanks!

It's BS. If they detected those clients they'd have a block on it and pretty much an autoban. I fully maxed an acc years and years ago using PB which everyone rumoured to be detectable.

Author of MaxiBots
It's BS. If they detected those clients they'd have a block on it and pretty much an autoban. I fully maxed an acc years and years ago using PB which everyone rumoured to be detectable.
It's not bull shit at all. Clearly you weren't around when it was 100% detected. There was a time when you couldn't log in with powerbot at all or you'd get banned pretty much the second you did.

It's not bull shit at all. Clearly you weren't around when it was 100% detected. There was a time when you couldn't log in with powerbot at all or you'd get banned pretty much the second you did.

When was that? I stopped in 2012 poss 13. Didn't know it ever got detected, only recently returned.

Retired Bot Developer
When was that? I stopped in 2012 poss 13. Didn't know it ever got detected, only recently returned.

Likewise. I dropped them around the time ClusterFlutterer was a thing. I think they've been shit and detectable ever since considering ClusterFlutterer was built specifically for them and Nexus.

No They Can not detect nothing. They have no Remote Admin Tool running on your computer, while your RS client is on to see your computers activity. This is all BULLCRAP!

HowEver, They can See which client u are connected with! Or what sort of IP address.
They can NOT see if you are using runemate or not, but they can check the click intervals on your account.
Obviously they will know you are botting if the past few hours you have been clicking exactly the same way (BOT)

It is all people who snitch u & report u. This are the fags who get u banned ;)

You Can't Blame anyone but Yourself if you are banned, because that could be only by full AFKing even the RuneMate client. If you babysit somewhat every few minutes or just do other stuff while your bot on your computer, you have a way less chance to be banned, because you can respond to anyone who might ask u a question ingame.

Bot SMART kids.

No They Can not detect nothing. They have no Remote Admin Tool running on your computer, while your RS client is on to see your computers activity. This is all BULLCRAP!

HowEver, They can See which client u are connected with! Or what sort of IP address.
They can NOT see if you are using runemate or not, but they can check the click intervals on your account.
Obviously they will know you are botting if the past few hours you have been clicking exactly the same way (BOT)

It is all people who snitch u & report u. This are the fags who get u banned ;)

You Can't Blame anyone but Yourself if you are banned, because that could be only by full AFKing even the RuneMate client. If you babysit somewhat every few minutes or just do other stuff while your bot on your computer, you have a way less chance to be banned, because you can respond to anyone who might ask u a question ingame.

Bot SMART kids.

Can you make the weather less stormy so the ski lifts work again?
We‘re stuck here doing apres ski since 11:30 and we‘d like to get back to our house :)
Sorry. Try drinking some alcohol to pass the time.

easily triggered ✌
brother, I don't care who you are, and why should I? this is my point of view and I don't see a rule where I'm not allowed to point myself out.
Anyhow, what I said is clear and for me the most logic. You can indeed usually say whether a person is a bot or not whether by how he formulates his sentences and whatsover.. I'm a PHP/CSS dev/designer myself so I know what I'm talking about if we talking like that l0l...

Reading out a column, out of a database, made by someone else other than you, is NEVER hard lol....... nothing against u though brother. U take Care aswell ;)

And I know exactly what algorithm you guys use... And that is not a remote admin tool, because if you did, RuneScape wouldn't even have lasted a year ;) Laws buddy..
gmrNQNN.png

I really do not get scared by anything on the net lol but w.e U might think also. I think it's pretty much corruptacy if the "brother" of a mod actually might bot, or atleast lets say "create bots" and actually just play, but get others banned.. that's just silly as fk in my opinion lmfao

easily triggered ✌
I really do not get scared by anything on the net lol but w.e U might think also. I think it's pretty much corruptacy if the "brother" of a mod actually might bot, or atleast lets say "create bots" and actually just play, but get others banned.. that's just silly as fk in my opinion lmfao
HE WAS FUCKING JOKING YOU IDIOT

oh okay, i'm not the type of guy that jokes alot.. sorry buddy, I like real progress and money buddy so keep your fuckin head calm lmfa0

easily triggered ✌
oh okay, i'm not the type of guy that jokes alot.. sorry buddy, I like real progress and money buddy so keep your fuckin head calm lmfa0
youre a broke boy indian kid go jump into a lake head first

what's so funny pal? that im something u always wanted 2 be or what.

mighty ass kids feeling big online, funny ass hell lmfao..
Built whole applets n u guys think u a pro dev with a premade RM tool... LMFAO

for me, u already prove how much of a man u are... jump in with ur friends! makes u so good lmfao

Java Warlord
what's so funny pal? that im something u always wanted 2 be or what.

mighty ass kids feeling big online, funny ass hell lmfao..
Built whole applets n u guys think u a pro dev with a premade RM tool... LMFAO

for me, u already prove how much of a man u are... jump in with ur friends! makes u so good lmfao
Alright @Gengsta pretty sure he‘s trolling at this point, delet him if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.