Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Buying 99 hunter accounts

Hi Guys,

Just trying to gather 4-5 accounts with 99 hunter so i can farm some gold for my new account i've been raising. I quit a while back on an account i had over 2B and i cant remember the details, so just trying to get some funds together so I can invest in the skills I want to pursue.

Preferably trusted sellers/venders with a reputation.
PM me or reply with a price/offer.

Thanks

tbh mate, i quit osrs 1 year after it started and only recently came back, so the only money making method i've seen so far since coming back that seems safe (using prime hunter) and hasn't been banned so far. Would you suggest any other money making methods/bots and i could maybe buy accounts catered to those instead?

Hey, i have an account for sale with 96 hunter and alot more good stats if ur intersted, pm me

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
tbh mate, i quit osrs 1 year after it started and only recently came back, so the only money making method i've seen so far since coming back that seems safe (using prime hunter) and hasn't been banned so far. Would you suggest any other money making methods/bots and i could maybe buy accounts catered to those instead?
Sure, buying hunter accounts is fair enough, but buying 99 hunter accounts is going to be a lot more expensive than say 80 hunter, for minimal benefit. I think.

@magnusdjol5 posting your account name here is going to get your account permabanned by jagex. You should edit it out

Cc. @American Express

That makes sense. Well i'm buying anying 85+ i guess!

I've never bought an account through here before, how do we go about it, is there a middle man service?

easily triggered ✌
That makes sense. Well i'm buying anying 85+ i guess!

I've never bought an account through here before, how do we go about it, is there a middle man service?
I can middleman. Just know that a runescape account can always be recovered by the original owner

Hey nathantkf, do you have discord, if you have add me Magnus#7664 and we can get much easier contact

It also has the rare chin pet 1/10000 chance

Sure, buying hunter accounts is fair enough, but buying 99 hunter accounts is going to be a lot more expensive than say 80 hunter, for minimal benefit. I think.

@magnusdjol5 posting your account name here is going to get your account permabanned by jagex. You should edit it out

Cc. @American Express

The fail rate from 80-99 for catching chins is decreased overtime, however it's not really worth it and only adds about 15-25% extra gp and xp/hr, in the same way that getting 80-99 agility isn't as worth as 1-80.