Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BTWoodcutter Pro [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
great script, but i noticed that sometimes it stuck when returning from bank (yews in draynor)

didnt change anything. Maybe it's the issue with runescape servers. It logs me out every once in half an hour. After logging me back, the bot doesnt continue.

Last edited:
didnt change anything. Maybe it's the issue with runescape servers. It logs me out every once in half an hour. After logging me back, the bot doesnt continue.
that has nothing to do with the script, that is a client/lagging issue

Just a problem, when i go to bank my maples, it gets stuck in the bank screen after depositing the maples. It goes straight to clicking on the maples without exiting the bank screen.

I don't really have issues with it... If someone is having issues figuring out the x/y coord spread of the trees they're chopping, they should probably stop using bots just for the sake of everyone else lol

I don't really have issues with it... If someone is having issues figuring out the x/y coord spread of the trees they're chopping, they should probably stop using bots just for the sake of everyone else lol

this

lad

Don't be that kind of person man... If someone doesn't understand it, they can easily learn by asking. Not just stop botting all together. The whole point of these bot threads are for feedback and issues.

If trying to click on the bottom left section of the minimap:

OzGbqUU.png

Will continuously click on the run toggle. Very botlike.

Mod Automation
thats a runemate client problem, nothing i can do about it
That's not quite true. These days we spoil devs with a robust fool-proof API. In the real world (and in RuneScape botting of the dark ages), this is rarely the case. A good programmer must work around such shortcomings to achieve their deliverable. That being said, @Cloud will fix this for you, but that doesn't mean you can't do it yourself with the API as it stands. If you're feeling inspired you could even contribute the code you used to be added to the API. ;)

That's not quite true. These days we spoil devs with a robust fool-proof API. In the real world (and in RuneScape botting of the dark ages), this is rarely the case. A good programmer must work around such shortcomings to achieve their deliverable. That being said, @Cloud will fix this for you, but that doesn't mean you can't do it yourself with the API as it stands. If you're feeling inspired you could even contribute the code you used to be added to the API. ;)

i have a 45 class api for another botting client, i know its not hard but the client handles walking through its own method, so why would i waste my time?

Mod Automation
i have a 45 class api for another botting client, i know its not hard but the client handles walking through its own method, so why would i waste my time?
Because it would only take a handful of lines of code to detect whether the tile is covered by the interface before deferring control to the built-in API. Because this code is reusable universally and can be contributed to the client to help everyone. Because as a member of the programming community you know that if there is an easy fix to a widespread problem its your unspoken obligation to propose a fix. Because if you're willing and have the knowledge to write a robust API for another botting client you are perfectly poised to do it here and doing so would speak volumes to your commitment to both the community and its curators.

tl;dr Because it wouldn't be a waste of time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.