Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BTWoodcutter Pro [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so a few suggestions to make this an awesome script, when waiting for tree to spawn you should add in camera rotation, switching from stats back to inventory (also this while cutting trees wouldn't be bad)

Add option to draw the x and y int ? This could make it alot more easy instead of counting the tiles myself :)

Just out of curiosity, any support for barbarian assault coming with banking willows? Great script otherwise!

Doesn't have support for Woodcutting guild bank chest. Also had a problem with powerdropping, would accidently left click a log instead of right clicking to drop, and after left clicking it would just stop, i found a fix to this to set your settings to only have 1 mouse click, as it treats everything as a right click.

Last edited:
Doesn't have support for Woodcutting guild bank chest. Also had a problem with powerdropping, would accidently left click a log instead of right clicking to drop, and after left clicking it would just stop, i found a fix to this to set your settings to only have 1 mouse click, as it treats everything as a right click.

bank chests are not currently supported. it will bank at the closest bank

hey guys, i have a questoin, how does this x and y works? i can't start the bot because i'm clueless

i'm cutting at the GE, and the bot walks to the tree but doesn't start cutting it. it does show in the top-left corner that he is looking at the tree and trying to cut it

is this a common problem, and can you fix it?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.