Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bought credits but no email and no credits but card was charged

I am in the same boat, over 24 hours and have heard nothing but "PayPal is delayed". Purchased more but it went through this time. What happened to the credits we initially ordered?

Rest assured if there is indeed a bug with the payment system, you will receive your upgrade once the payments team have had time to investigate and fix.

I have escalated this to the site owner as a precautionary measure to get this looked at ASAP.
hey it has been 3 days still havent recieved my credits just tried to buy more just as a test and it went through any advice on how to handle it would be apricated thank you.

Thanks,
Chasin

hey it has been 3 days still havent recieved my credits just tried to buy more just as a test and it went through any advice on how to handle it would be apricated thank you.

Thanks,
Chasin
Seems to be alot of people able to buy more token today but their prior purchase never been refunded or approved.

It is and you’re wrong
You're right and wrong. Its paypal but its not all their fault. There was a problem in the paiement process and clearly those paiement between certain time period is all being retain because im assuming alot of people asking for refund since they've not seen credit being going on. You have to understand that not 100% of the runemate users use the forums and the discord. Any client that would try and buy something will ask for a refund. And even myself.I want to wait but it's been what ? 3days. Where's our credits.