Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Botting without ban?

It is all dependent on the type of bot you use, the location, if you follow the botting guidelines or "suicide" your botting habits; even with a bit of luck. As for me, I usually try to bot less than 4 hours a day, mix up botting with actual activities and train multiple skills. A level 3 character that has only trained one skill for an extended amount of time is very suspicious.

RS3 - 8 hours +
OSRS - 2 Hours - 3 hours.

Also i never bot agility on OSRS except for the first few levels. Even if i do i make sure to take breaks in between the 2 hour window.
Hope this helps.

Does not exist.
RS3 - 8 hours +
OSRS - 2 Hours - 3 hours.

Also i never bot agility on OSRS except for the first few levels. Even if i do i make sure to take breaks in between the 2 hour window.
Hope this helps.
i think the seers and desert course are the most watched ive been botting agility for 12 hrs + ez a day no problems

i was botting 8-14 hours a day heavy from the start of the year got hit with a 2 day ban so ill be no longer botting good run tho