Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Botting method 4-5m/hr

Release the method?

• Yes for the public

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Yes for members with requirements

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No (post reasons)

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Hes straight trolling. Theres no slayer requirement and any monster that drops any sort of cash that is bot-able requires high slayer level. And the best is Dark Beasts/Gargoyles with 3m/hr

I will be giving this away to all bot authors/staff who pm me in a few days.
The reason why I'm hesistant to give it away is because I don't want it to become the next yew trees or frost dragons. The method only supports one player per world and it's possible to do with almost any stats; therefore it might get too crowded to be usable so I'd rather a few players be able to use it rather than everyone. It's a tragedy of the commons, but that's my decision.

Last edited:
This thread is so fucking unnecessary. If you've got something to share, share it or just fuck off. Don't saunter around flaunting how bloody brilliant your ideas are if you're not willing to elaborate about them.

All of the bot authors share tens or even hundreds of hours of their work with the community for FREE. People ought to bear that in mind before acting like total fucking douche-canoes.

This sums my thoughts up pretty well. If you want only a few people who you hand-pick to be aware of the method, then don't post on on the public forum. Message the script writers who can help you create a script especially for the method and then wait until premium scripts become a thing here before it's publicly released.

This community is different to any other I have come across, which is why I love it so much. Genuine people being genuine. I don't think creating a post saying you have a way to make money, but might not share it, is proactively being a good member of the community. Perhaps let everyone know, or simply remove the thread?

Also, this community is pretty unknown/tight-knit... For now anyway. At this moment in time I don't think it would be doing much damage to share it with your fellow members.

Leak it! I would be interested simply because I'm curious at this point. Also jesse is right you can level magic and still make tons of money just afking. Its a well known fact. So dont know what you are doing but I do enjoy everyone trying to speculate what it is.

What they do with the information is up to their discretion. I don't really mind if they share it, but if it becomes a hotspot and jmods catch on then it'll be your accounts at risk.

What they do with the information is up to their discretion. I don't really mind if they share it, but if it becomes a hotspot and jmods catch on then it'll be your accounts at risk.

If you bot and haven't already accepted the fact that your account could be banned at any moment then you're doing it wrong.

Srs do I need to use a bigger font? :p

Nope it's just killing chaos dwarves for dragon pickaxes