Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Bots all stop at 30 minutes or so

Hello,

Im working on familiarizing myself with Runemate, and so far things are starting to straighten out. The one glaring problem I keep having is that all the bots I run stop at 30 minutes or so, every time.

So far I've uninstalled all old versions of Java, downloaded the newest version for my OS, and uninstalled/reinstalled Runemate.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello,

Im working on familiarizing myself with Runemate, and so far things are starting to straighten out. The one glaring problem I keep having is that all the bots I run stop at 30 minutes or so, every time.

So far I've uninstalled all old versions of Java, downloaded the newest version for my OS, and uninstalled/reinstalled Runemate.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks!
  • What bots have you tried
  • What do you mean by "stop"? Do they crash/give an error/do they keep running but just not move etc
  • Maybe post logs

alpha fighter, maxiwoodcutterlite, miniwas iron bot, quickminer, regalminer, superminer. there was a woodcutting one too, cant remember the name.

they all shut down at about 30 minutes, saying something about an instance. I don't have the error in front of me right now, but ill update here this time tomorrow with the exact message. Have to sleep, long shift coming up.

How would I post a log?

Thanks for the reply :)

cuppa.drink(java);
alpha fighter, maxiwoodcutterlite, miniwas iron bot, quickminer, regalminer, superminer. there was a woodcutting one too, cant remember the name.

they all shut down at about 30 minutes, saying something about an instance. I don't have the error in front of me right now, but ill update here this time tomorrow with the exact message. Have to sleep, long shift coming up.

How would I post a log?

Thanks for the reply :)
Strange, yeah I'm not sure what that could be offhand. Definitely post the error, that should help.

Logs are within the folder you installed RuneMate to, but I forget exactly where. The error might be enough info tho

Strange, yeah I'm not sure what that could be offhand. Definitely post the error, that should help.

Logs are within the folder you installed RuneMate to, but I forget exactly where. The error might be enough info tho

Took a look in the runemate folder, couldn't find any error logs. ill google around in a sec and see if I can find out where they're stored.

In the meantime, the program shut down at 30:01 with the error "bot termination error session does not exist or has expired. Please Restart." This is with alpha fighter, runescape client running fine. just started manually grinding when it shut down.

Here you go, the errors are found in the client itself under the help header.

bumpity bump. ill be up for about an hour or so, just checking to see if anyones up :)

Attachments

• runemate error.txt
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Not using a VPN, just normal internet. Hardwired, no wifi. Honestly, may just use it in 30 minute bursts and call it a day. Can try on another pc/internet this weekend to see if that helps. Probably just some obscure setting on this setup that is causing a problem.

Thanks for the help Cuppa, appreciate it :) sorry to have wasted your time.