Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question Bot Very Laggy

The bots don't run very smoothly i cannot complete even the corrupted gauntlet because the lag is bad does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance

cuppa.drink(java);
The bots don't run very smoothly i cannot complete even the corrupted gauntlet because the lag is bad does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance
Hey, I'm sorry the bot is that laggy for you. Runemate is a bit resource intensive in general, and the CG bot is also kind of resource intensive (though it should be less than it used to be!)

Honestly though it shouldn't be too laggy on an average PC, especially if you don't have too much running in the background. I'll start with the general advice below first:
- Disable most Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.

Also, I just found a bug in CG today that was causing some people to lag a lot; If you have your Camera zoom locked in your Runescape game settings, please unlock your mouse wheel camera zoom. As if it's locked, the bot can currently waste a lot of time trying to zoom out. That might be related. (I'll also push a fix for this in the next update)

If the issue persists, please try enabling "Benchmark mode" by toggling it on in the Progress Log tab, let it run for a few attempts and DM me the log (found in help > view logs). This will help me find anything slowing the bot down.

I recognize you mentioned Runemate is slow in general, but hopefully any of this helps. Please let me know what you find fixes it if anything.

Hey, I'm sorry the bot is that laggy for you. Runemate is a bit resource intensive in general, and the CG bot is also kind of resource intensive (though it should be less than it used to be!)

Honestly though it shouldn't be too laggy on an average PC, especially if you don't have too much running in the background. I'll start with the general advice below first:

Also, I just found a bug in CG today that was causing some people to lag a lot; If you have your Camera zoom locked in your Runescape game settings, please unlock your mouse wheel camera zoom. As if it's locked, the bot can currently waste a lot of time trying to zoom out. That might be related. (I'll also push a fix for this in the next update)

If the issue persists, please try enabling "Benchmark mode" by toggling it on in the Progress Log tab, let it run for a few attempts and DM me the log (found in help > view logs). This will help me find anything slowing the bot down.

I recognize you mentioned Runemate is slow in general, but hopefully any of this helps. Please let me know what you find fixes it if anything.
Thanks for your help! I saw another reply you had made about it possibly being antivirus software so once i disabled that it seems to have worked although i can't do CG i can only beat regular using the other bot. But i will look into the zooming thing because that may be the problem as it tends to just sit alot.