Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved bot running after stopped and runescape closed acting as if its running

i stopped my bot, went on my account to do a few tasks with the bot clearly off, and then i logged out. i came back to my pc 12 hours later to find the bot "running" showing exp gained and items gained, meanwhile there was no runescape brower even up at this time. on the screen it shows the actions my player was supposedly performing but when i logged in i was no where near where it said on the bot. is there a way to be refunded for a bot that decided to run itself on an imaginery account? or do i have to shut down my pc everytime i decide to stop using it?

cuppa.drink(java);
i stopped my bot, went on my account to do a few tasks with the bot clearly off, and then i logged out. i came back to my pc 12 hours later to find the bot "running" showing exp gained and items gained, meanwhile there was no runescape brower even up at this time. on the screen it shows the actions my player was supposedly performing but when i logged in i was no where near where it said on the bot. is there a way to be refunded for a bot that decided to run itself on an imaginery account? or do i have to shut down my pc everytime i decide to stop using it?
Sounds strange. I don't fully understand, but a few tips (apologies if any are overly obvious, just covering all bases)
- make sure to explicitly stop the bot with the red stop button on Runemate or it'll keep running
- closing Runemate or closing the client should/may stop the bot, but might not consistently
- if in doubt, closing Runemate (after stopping all active bots) should definitely do it, you don't need to turn off your PC...

If you want a refund, you can contact the bot author with info on the situation

sounds like an extreme waste of my time. and yeah im not an idiot the red stop button was clicked and the bot was off for hours before it decided to run for 12 hours not even logged into an account. lets always default to blaming the customer.

cuppa.drink(java);
sounds like an extreme waste of my time. and yeah im not an idiot the red stop button was clicked and the bot was off for hours before it decided to run for 12 hours not even logged into an account. lets always default to blaming the customer.
I'm not blaming the customer, just offering debugging advice because it's literally all I can do here.

Best of luck I guess. Maybe someone else will have a response that helps you more.

easily triggered ✌
holy shit imagine flaming cuppa, what a monkey you are